Confused

I am a bit confused and hope that some members can help me. I have been a member here for a year or so and am a paid up one too. I haven't got certified yet but was thinking about doing it soon. I joined TN as I wanted to be part of a community of people with similar interests and hopefully make some friends. I have made a few friends on here and generally have enjoyed the site. As a divorced single man, I have all the usual problems of trying to get accepted by nudist groups who seem to think that we are all raving perverts! I have used the chat room regularly since joining and find it a great place to meet people. This is where my problem begins!! On Friday I was chatting to three people privatly with my cam on, as usual. I was laid out full length on my bed and the cam showed my face, chest, torso and genitals. I was not in a aroused state nor was I touching myself. I was simply chatting with friends. To my complete surprise a moderator interupted my innocent chat and told me that my cam view was innapropriate and then critisised me for being 'edgy', whatever that means?, and saying that I hang around and never chat in the room. I very rarely chat in the room because I find that the conversations are never at all interesting to me or relevant as I live in the UK and chatting about TV, sport or locations in the USA is fairly irrelevant to me. I have never acted innaproprately in the chat room. I always obey the rules or at least I thought that I did! I have never been crude or made improper suggestions to anyone. If I try to have a private conversation with someone and they don't reply then fair enough I accept that and don't persist and make a nuisance of myself. This is unlike several others that I have encountered during my time in the chat room. I have appreciated until now the work that the moderators have done but I am now worried that the situation is now becoming a bit insualar. I thought that Nudism was about promoting relaxed freedom that didn't harm anyone. Why do I now feel like an outcast that's no longer welcome. I am considering leaving the site but thought that it was only fair to let others know what was going on and see what they thought first.

This topic was edited
RE: Confused

I did not see your cam Friday, but based on your description it should have been acceptable. I am surprised anything would be said about not chatting in room, I know I don't talk much when conversation turns to sports.

This post was edited

Unfortunately we are still being run by the moralarity brigade that flag anything they deem offensive, it's just another form of censorship and it is getting to the point that the nudist movement in the UK will die out within 10-20 years as there will be no youngsters to carry it forward because they all feel persecuted. Like you, I have been 'banned' from certain nudist events/activities because of my marital status of being a single male, I even wasted money joining the official nudist movement in the UK, British Naturism, I say wasted because all their events would not allow single males under 40 to attend. I get the arguement that there would be too many males than females at these events if they lowered their age and marital restrictions, but then they don't get the attendance they would normally get and you end up with nudist husbands and textile wives or vice versa because younger single nudist don't get the oppotunity to mix with each other in a nudist enviroment other than beaches which have their own problems.

It annoys me that the western english speaking part of the world is so far stuck up about nudity that even the nudist organisations regulate against their own kind to the detriment of nudism as a whole.

This post was edited

I have not named the moderator concerned as I do not wish to offend or upset anyone. It is not my intention to begin a 'witch hunt' As far as anything being aired in public, I think that my concerns are genuine, I have nothing to hide and surely it is healthy to have such a debate in a community such as this?

This post was edited

Steve, surely after 1yr you have been on this site long enough to have understood what does and can go on here.
You are a regular in the chatroom and understand the rules, we may not care for them but like it or not one of the rules is 'faces' on cam.
Now I personaly would like to see that rule eased, but it cannot be while there are some who would flagrantly flout that same rule.
As for 'single males' we are our own worst enemies! Myself I am an INF member prefering to pay and fight for my rights from the inside. You will gain credence by doing so too, just as, if you become certified here.

This post was edited
Confused

This may be something that women might have a hard time in comprehending, but some men often have a tendency to unconsciously touch them selves. This usually happens when a man is dressed and while sitting places his hands on his lap. When a man is nude it may appear as if he is fondling himself. He may be touching his private parts but he is not fondling himself. I have sometimes noticed this behavior in myself andhave needed to take measures to avoid it.

This post was edited

Thank you for that auschamp. Your comments and support are very much appreciated.

This post was edited

I totally resent that comment and I absolutely refute any suggestions that I broke the rules. If you can't read the initial posting then don't comment!

This post was edited
Let me UN confuse you...

Just this simple, read below:
Definition ofFACE
a:the front part
of the head that in humans extends from the forehead to the chin and includes
the mouth, nose, cheeks, and eyes

Pasted
from
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/face

What are the rules?
If you are in the chat room, youve had to click on a
button (directly below the six rules) that says:I agree. Please
let me in.But just in case youve missed
them or if you are not a chat room user here, they are (although, the rules are
simple enough, there are some who dont quite seem to understand them or feel
that they are open to interpretation so we have annotated the rules):
Chat Room Rules and Regulations:
1.NoSexual Discussion, or Sexual Activities on Chat
(NoSexual Discussion this means no talk about fetishs, masturbation, sexual
positions, sexual fantasies, what youd like to do to someone, how you want
to do it, etc. No asking others to stand up, twirl, describe themselves or
their spouses, or their spouses measurements, solicit males or females to get
on cam, etc. You get the picture. Does this mean youll get muted for an off
color joke or bawdy humor? No. All the members here are adults and have a
wonderful sense of humor. No Sexual Activities on Chat this means no
masturbating, no erections, no having sex, no fondling or stroking your penis,
your breasts or your partner, no tying your breasts up, etc. (ON CAM)
No Crotch Shots. Faces on cam please.

(No crotchshots this means do not point your cam at your crotch, do not make yourcrotch the focal point of your cam.

Faces on cam please ummmcant believe we
have to explain this one, butits one of the most argued points in chat.
Your face must be visible on the cam. The rest of your body can be visible as
long as your face is on cam. This is not a question just because the word
please is being used. It is a polite way of telling you that your face
must be visible on cam. Afraid of screen captures or video recordings? All of
the mods understand this and you havea choice, follow rule number
three)
If you do not want to be seen on your cam. Do not use it. Your cam is visible
to all users.
(No explanation is necessary.)
Pasted
from
https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=12506

This post was edited
RE: Let me UN confuse you...

Snugglebunny everyone is very clear about the "rules" that is not the discussion here. The problem is when some Moderators decide that they can enforce their own rules and not the rules of the site. Those that are so big on rules well lead by example and enforce what the guidelines say rather than some Moderators making up their own.

Ok, gonna end any question as to what this is all about:

I, Steve, kicked SteveW out of the chat because:

1) his crotch was prominant in his cam image

2) there was more of his crotch showing than his face

3) his crotch was three feet closer to the cam than his face, and close up to the cam.

4) I've had this discussion with SteveW SEVERAL times on several different occaisions about his position and he's complied in the past, this time he didn't. He started to ARGUE with a moderator about it.

5) He was kicked out of chat for a 'crotch shot' as well as not having his face (as defined by any standard dictionary) on cam. Pure and simple. If you want to add one more to that, talking nicely is one of the rules. Arguing with a moderator about simple rules is NOT talking nice and can be, but isn't applied.

Don't know where I READ into the rules? they are clearly stated on the login page and clearly defined in accordance with TT1 on the forum thread link that was previously posted

So there you have it, the SIMPLE story....

This should clear up ANY questions about what happened from all those GETTING involved on this thread that WERE NOT involved in the situation, but are righteous enough to think they know exactly what happened, and who are also bearing the same kind of attitude that they are accusing the moderators of having.

NO reading into the rules, simple plain language was used with the 'kickee' and he didn't follow them. PERIOD

STEVE, not, and I repeat, NOT, Jen

This post was edited
RE: Let me UN confuse you...

Still confused? Re read post #25

This post was edited