RE:Peloton Nude

Hi, I don't have a Pelton but, I do bike and use the elliptical nude. Much more comfortable having a free range of motion.

This post was edited

Hi, I don't have a Pelton but, I do bike and use the elliptical nude. Much more comfortable having a free range of motion.
I rarely use my exercise bike, too boring, but on the rare occasions I do, I am nude.
I bike or walk oudoors when it is warm enough, 40 to walk and 50 to bike. Shirtless for either above the mid-60s.
I do my stretching and resistance exercises nude in the basement.

This post was edited

Hi, I don't have a Pelton but, I do bike and use the elliptical nude. Much more comfortable having a free range of motion.I rarely use my exercise bike, too boring, but on the rare occasions I do, I am nude.I bike or walk oudoors when it is warm enough, 40 to walk and 50 to bike. Shirtless for either above the mid-60s.I do my stretching and resistance exercises nude in the basement.

I'm with you on being outside on a real bike. I try for some riding everyday. Don't always get it. When winter hits, I use my stationary bike and take care of the boredom by watching TV at the same time. I will change the intensity of the resistance with each commercial. And naturally, the advantage to being inside is that I can do it nude. I will sometimes ride nude after dark, but don't do that very often.

This post was edited

Do you ride shirtless outdoors when it is warm enough?
I usually do.

This post was edited

Outdoors I always bike shirtless if it's above 70's and normally wear split side running shorts and barefoot. Sometimes shirtless down to the 50's in the fall. Did a few early morning rides this spring through the woods and into the cemetery and back wearing only a long black hoodie! Closest thing to riding naked when it's not WNBR.

This post was edited

I used to ride a bike in very short lightweight running shorts on a regular basis, and occasionally in a brief swimsuit. Being almost naked felt great, the saddle sores and chafing on my inner thighs and balls did not. I switched to bike shorts. I still ride my bike shirtless when it is warm enough.

This post was edited

Do you ride shirtless outdoors when it is warm enough?I usually do.

Sometimes. I also ride wearing a mesh construction worker vest for the visibility with no shirt underneath.

This post was edited