Peloton Nude

A recent Peloton commercial show Chris Meloni exercising nude,
However, the tag line at the end implies that only Chris Meloni uses peloton nude.
I would expect that a fair number of people who have it at home do, including many who are not nude in public.
Does anyone else have thoughts on this?

This topic was edited
RE:Peloton Nude

I can't honestly say I have Peloton equipment, or any gym equipment at home...

But let me say that this must be an incredibly positive message about nudity and its social acceptance! The ancient Greeks competed in sporting competition nude and so the connection with exercise and nudity makes so much sense.

Well done Peloton and Chris Meloni!

This post was edited

I can't honestly say I have Peloton equipment, or any gym equipment at home...But let me say that this must be an incredibly positive message about nudity and its social acceptance! The ancient Greeks competed in sporting competition nude and so the connection with exercise and nudity makes so much sense.Well done Peloton and Chris Meloni!

The overall message is positive, but the tag line that implies that only Chris Meloni uses Peloton nude is not.

This post was edited

Thats easy, his loss.

This post was edited

after the covid issues I" m sure he is not the only one if home why get dressed up for it ? just get your clothes all sweaty when a towel be fine

This post was edited

Its just commercial that uses implied nudity to sell a product nothing more nothing less. Peloton is struggling and desperately in need of some buzz so it makes sense. The actor isnt some naturist hero all of a sudden.
Still if naturists dont ever react or overplay the impact we can use it to start positve conversations about clothes free life.

This post was edited

Its just commercial that uses implied nudity to sell a product nothing more nothing less. Peloton is struggling and desperately in need of some buzz so it makes sense. The actor isnt some naturist hero all of a sudden.Still if naturists dont ever react or overplay the impact we can use it to start positve conversations about clothes free life.

He may not be a naturist hero, but he has previously stated that he works out nude, is often nude at home, and has appeared nude on screen several times.

This post was edited

I kind of dislike anything that pokes fun at being naked. I wish that instead, they just treated it as who people are. I think we would be better served (as a community) if ads and things just made it a statement that being naked is nothing more than how people live.

This post was edited

I kind of dislike anything that pokes fun at being naked. I wish that instead, they just treated it as who people are. I think we would be better served (as a community) if ads and things just made it a statement that being naked is nothing more than how people live.

That's sort of why I find the tag line annoying.

This post was edited

I don't own a Peloton but have a competitor's stationary cycle and ride it nude daily. I believe there are lots of people who use their exercise equipment naked in the privacy of their own homes. I wonder how many Mirror owners would admit to working out in front it while nude.

This post was edited

Interesting point.these many are just grasping at anything related to nudity without thinking about the subtle implications like the one you raise. Sadly that is where we are now and IMO it is degrading what was once a wholistic full way of life that including all aspects of life including wellness and wellbeing in socially nude context to just dropping trou.

This post was edited