Urolift procedure

Just wondering if any of the members of this group have experienced this procedure and if so what were the results?

This topic was edited
RE:Urolift procedure

Will be able to tell you about it after August 4th, I'll be having it done on that date.

This post was edited

Thanks friend, and GOOD LUCK!

This post was edited

I had the Urolift procedure performed November 2020. My prostate was at the upper end of the recommended range. My urologist predicted a 85% chance of a good outcome. Attained good results initially, but experienced failure three months later as the pins pulled through the prostate capsule. If you haven't had a Urolift procedure yet, I might recommend you look into a prostatic arterial embolization (PAE) which is performed by an interventional radiologist. PAEs are not performed by urologists, hence, it was not mentioned as a possible procedure to remedy my symptoms by my uroligst. Everyone's situation is different, but the PAE has provided me excellent results even now one year after the procedure. Sorry for the late reply as I have just seen your post.

This post was edited

Thanks for your reply. I have just had the Urolift procedure done about 3 weeks ago now. Things seem to be getting better each day but it is slower than what I expected. At this point I'm still hopeful for more positive results.

This post was edited

I hope your Urolift works better than mine. The statistics from my urologist are in your favor.

This post was edited