urolift

Yesterday the urologist suggested that I might be a candidate for the urolift. A friend said he had seen in mentioned in one of the groups here on TN. I'm hoping that a few more of you can share your experience with this procedure to help me...

Urolift procedure

Just wondering if any of the members of this group have experienced this procedure and if so what were the results?

The practice of milking

One day I was at my doctors getting a check up and although I am still on the younger side of the spectrum, I was told that prostate health is just as important in our younger years as is in our older years. Part of prostate health is to have...

Father and Older Brother

My father had benign prostate enlargement a zillion years ago -- had his prostate removed. He's been dead for a while now and it was long before that. My oldest brother had his prostate removed for the same reason less than a year ago. Doctors...

Latest PostYes.
by mensasnem 
Masturbation and prostate health

As a 75 year old retired physician nudist, i highly recommend regularly masturbation to protect your prostate, penis and heart. It feels good and it is truly effective on the prostate health. Big Nude Hugs Hickguy