driving a convertible naked

Who did drive a convertible nude, or planning to.
Because in such a ride, anyone looking at you, will probably see you...

This topic was edited
RE: driving a convertible naked

I drove a 91 BMW trough a florida town a few years ago. scary and exciting. Funny how many red lights i hit.

This post was edited

Who did drive a convertible nude, or planning to. Because in such a ride, anyone looking at you, will probably see you...
This would be the case for any sedan level car. The fact that you have no roof means that people on bridges get a look too. The critical angle you need to consider is a straight line from your belly button to the boottom of the window. Continue that line into the other car/truck and if it reaches anyone's eyes, they could possibly see that you have no pants on.
Disclaimer: That is the rule for the nether-regions. Topless women will likely be seen by everyone, except people riding a bigwheel.

This post was edited

Yes, I've driven an open MG for about 10 miles naked, with the roof down. However it was on a very quiet country B road and no one around to see me.

This post was edited

I use to own a convertable and drove nude many times. through town to the beach. felt great.

This post was edited

I drive naked with the top down all the time! :-)Miami to Key West; to Tampa; to Orlando; to Cocoa Beach, etc. And 20y ago when I lived in Dallas -- Dallas to LA and back... a little hot in West Texas... but still did it nude!Also love giving visitors the "Naked South Beach Tour". Shirtless guys in a convertible in Miami --] THE NORM! (we're just barefoot and bottomless, too! hehee)

This post was edited

We did it again... Driving from Orlando to Miami -- totally nude with the convertible top down. (260mi/420km) It was a stunning day--and the Florida's Turnpike wasn't overly crowded. We went up on Saturday--and it was like Rush Hour the entire time! We didn't feel like pushing the envelope. Still it was a nice 3h Nude Drive!
("nude"= Naked+Barefoot)

This post was edited

I want to drive a converible naked!!

This post was edited

I've done it a few times in a rental car in Florida. One was an evening trip from MIA to my naked resort in Fort Lauderdale. As soon as I was out of the lot, off came the rest of my clothes. The all-over breeze while tooling up the Interstate and the main surface streets was great. Pulled on shorts and tee just before arriving at my guesthouse, only to get them off again as soon as I was checked in.
The other time was from FLL to Key West. Very sunny day so the roof was up most of the trip because I am fair skinned and feared too much sun. About 45' each way the top was down. Easier in the lower Keys where road is two lane and few towns. Would love to do it again, maybe with some others.
Drive naked otherwise all the time. There's a few states where I've driven more naked miles than clothed. Especially like it for long drives.

This post was edited

I have a Jeep Wrangler, and my ultimate goal is to remove the roof, and doors and drive nude.... haven't done it yet, but one of these days....
I have gone naked off roading in it many times! It's a blast!

This post was edited

Yes, I've driven an open MG for about 10 miles naked, with the roof down. However it was on a very quiet country B road and no one around to see me.As a former MG owner, I love to hear others have had similar fun to what I have. I now drive a newer convertible but love to whip it out and enjoy the full top down experience.

This post was edited