RE:Things Done Naked

I have some similar experiences. Been on hikes where some coyotes have crossed my path at a distance of less than 100 yards? They looked at us and just kept on going. On a few night walks dog and me walked up to animals without seeing them in the brush. The closest challenge was skunks. One we were 2 feet from when we spotted him. Night time and dark. We backed up slow. The skunk looked, turned, and left down his trail. Another time dog ran forward and went straight up to shunk, nose to nose. They said their hellos and how you doings. Skunk went on his way and so did we. Neither incident resulted in spraying. Had a coyote at night looking for dinner. He saw us and made a 30 foot circle past us. For me, animals seem more receptive of nude people as just another of them.

This post was edited

I used to live where I had 82 acres to roam nude. It was great being a photographer and getting so close to deer, owls and other animals. I could have a camera with me as long as I was naked. Put clothes on and I could only cover half the distance. I've been known on cooler days of stripping down and walking barefoot and naked to get close to deer and turkeys. It's only natural to be naked.

This post was edited

I have noticed that too. While walking naked in the woods you can get much closer to the wildlife than clothed. I have walked right up and stood within 10 feet of deer while they foraged.

This post was edited