Things Done Naked

I spent most of the weekend on a remote property we own. For most of that time, I can say that I wasn't sure exactly where my clothes were. They just weren't on my body. I did the usual nude hiking and yard work, but I also added two new activities to my list of things done naked.--target shooting and splitting wood. I did concede clothing for weed whacking. These were true weeds and weed trees, not grass. Having stickers or woody parts flung at high speed toward my bare private parts is not something I was going to brave.

This topic was edited
RE:Things Done Naked

Did you bring any clothes besides what you wore to get there?

This post was edited

I did, unfortunately. It's Wyoming, and the weather can be unpredictable. I also can I find myself doing things like fixing barbed wire fences, which is best done with jeans and a heavy shirt. However, other than taking out my toothbrush and related items, I didn't touch anything in my bag. I also have a great outdoor solar shower there.

This post was edited

Someone else on this board has noted that his home is clothing optional and on a few occasions he has had overnight guests walk in nude carrying only car keys and their toiletries case. In retrospect, you could have done the same, but I understand your concerns about tasks that should not be done nude and unpredictable weather.

This post was edited

Cut my backyard grass naked yesterday....That was a first....

This post was edited

Cut my backyard grass naked yesterday....That was a first....

Do you have a privacy fence?
I have only a small patch of grass inside mine, but I cut it naked a few times mainly so I could see how it felt.

This post was edited

good job doing life in the buff. You would be hard pressed to find some a chore that hasn't been done naked around this household.

This post was edited

good job doing life in the buff. You would be hard pressed to find some a chore that hasn't been done naked around this household.

Same here typical of the naturist life to do most things without clothing when appropriate.

This post was edited

I washed 3 bikes in the backyard naked today, nothing strange in that except I left the webcam on in the video chat room and now have a long list of people that want their bikes washed lol

This post was edited

We are talking about moving. One of the top requirements for me will be the ability to socialize and work outside the house naked. This afternoon I was sitting naked, reading a book in the sun in the little private area we made in the backyard. I had been pruning, and while I was sitting there, I saw more branches I wanted to cut in the backyard. My wife came out to tell me something. When she was done, I told her, "You know what bugs me. I can't go get the pruners and cut those branches." "Why not?" "Because I'm naked." "Well, put your shorts on." She missed the point.

This post was edited

Pretty much anything that needs to be done around the house, inside or outside (the back yard for now, at least) can and should be done in the nude. As long as it doesn't involve sharp, rotating tools or inherently unsafe acts you wouldn't do fully clothed. I do all my house cleaning, painting, gardening and laundry naked and now am starting to work in the garage on small projects in the buff.

This post was edited