Sarong

bought a short sarong recently for when I can't be nude.
While it is comfortable, I find it as likely to fall off as a towel, if not more so.
Any suggestions for keeping it in place

This topic was edited
RE:Sarong

The thinner fabric should allow you to roll it tighter than a towel at your waist. If you've got a soft belly, it probably has to be rolled tight enough against your body to make a belt line. You could clip it, and then roll it over the clip. But maybe it's just too small- you do need a fair amount of fabric to put up into multiple flat rolls at your waist for it to be stable, and you also need to be sure it wraps far enough around your body that those rolls have enough overlap to grab securely.

This post was edited

Plenty of overlap but not much room to roll before the risk of accidental exposure is too great.

This post was edited

Make a ball knot in one dead wrap around you then tuck the ball knot under the wraps secure.

This post was edited

Living in a country where sarong is a frequently used garment by men/boys of all ages - but not often using one myself - I have noted that most men keep adjusting and tightening their sarong as and when needed ... this is particularly the case if they have a bit of a beer belly ... the sarong stays snug longer on a slim body ...

This post was edited

I have a few of these. I keep them by the door if I have to answer for someone I don't know. Very comfortable. Easy on and off.

https://www.amazon.com/Polyte-Quick-Microfiber-Bath-Towel/dp/B08M1YPJMJ/ref=sr_1_2_sspa?crid=3QZEDMX69SDOM&keywords=velcro%2Btowel%2Bwrap%2Bfor%2Bmen&qid=1663616528&sprefix=velcro%2Btowel%2Caps%2C103&sr=8-2-spons&th=1

This post was edited

Had a towel with velcro once and didn't like it so I got rid of it.
Maybe I should try again!

This post was edited