When to take clothing off

If you leave a place where, masks, shirts and shoes are expected (in addition to shorts). when do you take the various items off?
For me, in warm weather, mask and shirt are off as soon as I am out the door, shoes as soon as I get in the car, but shorts stay on until I get home.

This topic was edited
RE:When to take clothing off

Now its shirt off and mask off outside and nude when I get home . When I was still able to drive I had a handtowel in my car so everything came off the minute I was in the car .

This post was edited

As I said, I leave my shorts on until I get home. However, it has gotten to the point where if only my wife and I are home, if the shorts aren't off within a minute or so of walking in the door, she will ask me if I am going out again soon!

This post was edited

Depends on how busy the Fry's parking lot is. If it's Saturday morning and lots of shoppers, I wait until I get home and pull into the garage. Any other time or if it's the Ace or Post Office I can pull off my shirt and wiggle out of my shorts and drive away naked pretty much every time. The CVS is a challenge because there is usually a homeless guy at the exit and making a left is difficult and he walks right up to the passenger side to look in, so I just take of my shirt in the parking lot and wait until I catch a red light and then kick off the shorts.

This post was edited

Yeah I wonder what he has seen looking in the window. I leave the other way. Maybe next time I will try that exit. But no garage at home so. Getting out of the truck will be a problem when I get home.

This post was edited