Long time Nudist, Long time Christian

I've been a nudist since the middle 1960s when I was a member of ASA and Sunny Haven. I actually was in the core group of a new Methodist church during that period. Now, at an advanced age, I am a member of AANR and Indiana Naturists, and an active member of my local church. I'm just out of what had been a wonderful relationship with a like- minded Christian lady who also was a practicing nudist. I very much miss having her companionship and would love to meet someone in my area with the same outlook on life.

This topic was edited
RE:Long time Nudist, Long time Christian

I wish you luck in your search for a nudist partner. I'm proof positive that a person can get lucky, having met the love of my life at the nude resort where we both now live at full time. I will admit that it is not that common to find a single gal visiting a nude resort - and in Indiana it isn't going to be any easier. I don't know where you are located in IN, but we visited an amazing rural nudist resort in the southeastern area, close to Vevay called Drakes Ridge, run by a lovely man and his lady friend. It's beautiful! We were the only visitors that day, and chances are slight that you'll meet your soulmate there, but it was so nice and rustic and everyone should go see them and experience that pretty area with no clothes on. Be aware ~ you can't use GPS or other electronic mapping systems to get there or you'll be in for fording streams and on gravel and hills and curves not suited to most vehicles. Heed that warning and saved your undercarriage. They're only open to visitors for six months of the year so you'd better get cracking!

This post was edited