RE:Told to Sleep Nude

I now am going to hurl.

This post was edited

I do remember a series of posts by someone on the same board that did seem very strange. He went to an all male boarding school that had a storage area for clothing near the entrance to the dorm. No clothing was allowed past that point. Similarly, all indoor athletic activities were done nude. Oddest of all, there was uniform inspection every morning and any clothing item that failed inspection had to be removed and not replaced for the entire day. I would think that anyone who experienced that would have developed a strong aversion to nudity, but he embraced it.

Thats not strange at all, I remember posts form man on here, or possible somewhere else whos name may have been. Ned, or Ted. Anyway he doesnt post anymore so you cant check. I think he was old. But he said he woke naked every single morning (until he didnt) he would eat his breakfast naked on the front porch in full view of his neighbours then also naked he would walk to the local post office to buy a stamp. He would get cheers from the parents standing at the gate of the school he passed, they would comment on how nice it would be if they could bring their children to school naked, but had to settle for telling them to sleep naked instead. The head teacher was probably a nudist so he didnt mind the children watching Ned as he walked passed. After he bought his stamp, he would get the bus home the driver knew him and always had a clean towel for him to sit on.

I know this might seem strange to some, but he thought it was perfectly normal.

The only strange thing was. He didnt need a stamp.

This post was edited

I now am going to hurl.

Hahaha does seem that like kind of a response doesnt.

This post was edited