Told to Sleep Nude

I am also a member of the Nude Sleepers Forum.
Many men and a few women have said that at some point one or both parents told them that they were too old to wear anything to bed and had to start sleeping nude. Did that happen to any of you?
As a parent, did you tell your children that they should start sleeping nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Told to Sleep Nude

I was age six when I first slept nude. It lasted two nights. I of course shut my bedroom door not to be noticed. That of course only raised suspicion and my mother decided to see why and found me naked. The roof come off the house, my father supported her fury and I was told never again without at least in underwear as long as lived in their house. I was 21 when i marrand left. I've slept nude since

This post was edited

No, I was never told to sleep nude and as a father of two girls Id never dream of telling them they had to sleep nude, in fact I find the suggestion pretty strange.

This post was edited

No, I was never told to sleep nude find the suggestion pretty strange.

Interesting isnt it?

This post was edited

Ya I lived the dream something like that. I think I got new pajamas for every Christmas. Yippee!!

This post was edited

I never mentioned anything about physical contact and regardless of what was a social norm decades ago, you belong to a group where adults are demanding children be naked.

Dont you find that in the least bit strange?

This post was edited

I never mentioned anything about physical contact and regardless of what was a social norm decades ago, you belong to a group where adults are demanding children be naked.Dont you find that in the least bit strange?

If it were a significant part of the group I might, but since it I'd only a small percentage of the posts, I don't think so.

This post was edited

parents told them that they were too old to wear anything to bed and had to start sleeping nude.

You said this in your opening post.

You belong to a group where parents told children (not babies) that they had to sleep naked.

I find that strange. I cant imagine even naturist parents making that kind of demand of children.

How does your non naturist wife feel about this? With her aversion to nudity I cant think she would be happy with this kind of content.

This post was edited

parents told them that they were too old to wear anything to bed and had to start sleeping nude.You said this in your opening post.You belong to a group where parents told children (not babies) that they had to sleep naked.I find that strange. I cant imagine even naturist parents making that kind of demand of children.How does your non naturist wife feel about this? With her aversion to nudity I cant think she would be happy with this kind of content.

Would you be more comfortable with a parent who slept nude suggesting to a child that they might want to?
I never demanded or even suggested, but both of my sons were aware that I slept nude and tried it on their own.

This post was edited

Would you be more comfortable with a parent who slept nude suggesting to a child that they might want to?I never demanded or even suggested, but both of my sons were aware that I slept nude and tried it on their own.

Instead of telling a child they must sleep naked, would I be more comfortable suggesting a child sleeps nude?

NO.

You are clearly just now reaching for ways out of your opening statement and your question to others if this is acceptable.

It isnt, and should be clear to everyone whos brain is wired right.

This post was edited

No my parents absolutely did not. Once again my father would have burned whoever to the ground for such a suggestion as I i related to earlier. I was quite clear about the matter.

This post was edited