RE:UK government advice to heatwave

Article from a French news source about the UK heat wave and nude shopping:
https://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-508036-canicule-en-grande-bretagne-il-est-possible-de-faire-son-shopping-seins-nus-ou-entierement-nu-a-condition-de-ne-pas-avoir-l-intention-de-choquer-de-provoquer-et-sans-connotation-sexuelle-regardez.html.

It basically says that due to the unprecedented heat wave, some stores are allowing their customers to shop with little or no clothing; as long as they don't have the intention to offend, it's ok. It concludes that there must be a balance between freedom of expression of naturists and the rights of textiles to be free of harassment. It doesn't specify where in the UK these stores are.
I'm sure this is not wide spread, but a step in the right direction.

This post was edited

Article from a French news source about the UK heat wave and nude shopping:https://www.jeanmarcmorandini.com/article-508036-canicule-en-grande-bretagne-il-est-possible-de-faire-son-shopping-seins-nus-ou-entierement-nu-a-condition-de-ne-pas-avoir-l-intention-de-choquer-de-provoquer-et-sans-connotation-sexuelle-regardez.html.It basically says that due to the unprecedented heat wave, some stores are allowing their customers to shop with little or no clothing; as long as they don't have the intention to offend, it's ok. It concludes that there must be a balance between freedom of expression of naturists and the rights of textiles to be free of harassment. It doesn't specify where in the UK these stores are.I'm sure this is not wide spread, but a step in the right direction.

This is also bollocks, no shop in the UK will let you shop in the nude regardless of the legality of it.

This post was edited

I wasn't thinking about indoor spaces.

This post was edited

This is also bollocks, no shop in the UK will let you shop in the nude regardless of the legality of it.

The site looks like a clickbait web site

This post was edited