RE:Nudists and "textiles" in mixed settings. Do they actually "mix"?

Guys, I am a Jock, on both sides of the Atlantic and you have both answered a question I did not ask.

This post was edited

I guess to answer your question, Jocks and Yes Men being labels, I think it's a label for describe certain guys. Sometimes, people with refer to a "jock" not only as a physically fit guy but also a brainless guy. "He's a jock. If only his brain were as big as his muscles." Yes Men is a term we've used a lot on the fire department. "He's a Yes Man. Does everything he's told by the higher ups and can't think for himself."

Is this what you're speaking of?

This post was edited

Recently a newer single female unwittingly hosted a mixed friends party and when a few took off there clothes the textiles were shell shocked. Her comment was I will not make that mistake again.My experience being naked around covered/dressed non-nudists is that they've struggled with it more often than not. Either they have a hard time not staring at body parts; or they're clearly "faking" being totally comfortable with it.

Same with me at the fire house. Most guys and gals that worked with me knew of me as the Naked Fire Captain. If someone knew came to work with me and didn't know me, I talked with them before the shift started and set some ground rules so I could continue living my life and not expose them to something they'd be uncomfortable with.

A couple of my firefighters were clearly faking being okay with my nudity upstairs in the firehouse. Then, a couple years later, took issue with my nudity up in the locker room, my dorm and head. We came up with some ground rules so's not to expose them to my nudity anymore. Within a few days of this agreement, they broke that agreement and stated that my nudity didn't bother them as much as they led me to believe. I asked why they waited 2 years before saying something and then changing their minds after the agreement. No real intelligent answers.

In boot camp, I showered, shaved, did my hair and slept nude. When I stripped to get into bed or got up in the middle of the night to hit the head, some of the guys thought I was gay and looking for something I was not. When I came face to face with them, they tended to focus on my body parts below the waist more than look me in the eye.

This post was edited

I guess to answer your question, Jocks and Yes Men being labels, I think it's a label for describe certain guys. Sometimes, people with refer to a "jock" not only as a physically fit guy but also a brainless guy. "He's a jock. If only his brain were as big as his muscles." Yes Men is a term we've used a lot on the fire department. "He's a Yes Man. Does everything he's told by the higher ups and can't think for himself."Is this what you're speaking of?

Thanks, I think they are labels and you agree, these are labels that describe certain traits in people.

So if someone was to use the term Jock and Yes Men in a post they would be labelling people.

I just wanted to get that straightened out. Once again, thank you for your help.

This post was edited

Depends on the venue. I read on another board that a couple got married at a festival that was known to be nude tolerant. The groom walked in wearing a only a kilt and as the ceremony was about to begin, he removed it, gave it to the best man and remained nude throughout the ceremony and reception.

Id like to fact check this, which venue are you talking about?

This post was edited

Depends on the venue. I read on another board that a couple got married at a festival that was known to be nude tolerant. The groom walked in wearing a only a kilt and as the ceremony was about to begin, he removed it, gave it to the best man and remained nude throughout the ceremony and reception.Id like to fact check this, which venue are you talking about?

It has been a while since I saw it and I don't remember the venue, and it was in one of my Yahoo Groups which have since been disbanded.

This post was edited

Depends on the venue. I read on another board that a couple got married at a festival that was known to be nude tolerant. The groom walked in wearing a only a kilt and as the ceremony was about to begin, he removed it, gave it to the best man and remained nude throughout the ceremony and reception.Id like to fact check this, which venue are you talking about?It has been a while since I saw it and I don't remember the venue, and it was in one of my Yahoo Groups which have since been disbanded.

Might have been Burning Man.

This post was edited

Send me your wifes brothers email. He should know. Ill ask him.

This post was edited

Send me your wifes brothers email. He should know. Ill ask him.

I think you are combining two events.
My wife's brother started stripping at his wedding reception and another brother stopped him before he removed anything below the waist.
The person who got married nude is someone that I only read about on line, in Yahoo groups which no longer exist.

This post was edited

Depends on the venue. I read on another board that a couple got married at a festival that was known to be nude tolerant. The groom walked in wearing a only a kilt and as the ceremony was about to begin, he removed it, gave it to the best man and remained nude throughout the ceremony and reception.Id like to fact check this, which venue are you talking about?

Steve it appears to be a fact check fail.

This post was edited