Are There Any Normal People Left On This Site???

It seems that one person after another has issues here - whether they be drug abusers, ex-cons, fakes, frauds, phonies, scammers. I was banned by a mod that I was later informed is a drug abuser so no wonder he bans. The point is that has this site sunk so low as to be a nest of abnormal people with a whole bunch of issues? It is obvious that one normal person after another has left but are any left or are they all gone now??

Sadly there clearly are mods here with such issues but then again perhaps this is the best that the site can do to find certain mods for this site - scrape the bottom of society! Thankfully not all mods are like this but a few rotten apples ruin the whole bunch.

Having worked at Salvation Army I can say first hand that there are those substance abusers who clearly want to make changes in their life and give up their substance abusing for good. They deserve compassion and help. Then again, there are those who insist to continue to abuse substance and expect society to put up with their abuses of society. They deserve a one way trip to jail.

This topic was edited
RE:Are There Any Normal People Left On This Site???

Hey I'm normal, or at least like to think so, but never related to the chat room. It sounds like it's dying along with the forum, at least looking at the number of posts. One day at a time.

This post was edited

I was banned for...

1. Asking if anyone wears thongs when they can't go totally nude. Warned not to talk about thongs ever again in the chat room and banned for 7 days for doing so. When I was able to return to the chat room and mention that I had been banned for 7 days for talking about thongs, a Mod sent me a message and said "Yes, and here you are againg talkin about them. Talk about thongs again and I'll ban you."

2. Mentioned that there are reported potential serious hazards in using some (maybe one or two) of the Covid vaccines which the U.S. ordered pulled off the market because of causing blood clots and at least two reported deaths; Warned not to talk about Covid in the chat room ever again and banned for 7 days for doing so.

3. Answered a person who SENT ME a private message (I did not send her one) in the chat room, which I answered said "hello, how are you?" The person answered back "who are you, stop bothering me." Even though I told the Mod who also sent me a private message telling me to "stop bothering her," that she sent me the message FIRST and I merely answered back politely, after telling the Mod that, he said again "STOP BOTHERING HER!" I answered back to the Mod "I didn't message her and I don't know who she is," after which the Mod banned for 7 days for doing so.

Clearly the Mods in the chat room are assholes who have NO IDEA how to properly moderate a room. Also, the chat room does NOT NEED any Mods, it didn't have Mods for years and ran just fine. All you have to do, if you get harassed by someone or someone makes a comment you don't want to read or see, SIMPLY BLOCK THEM; problem solved, Mods NOT NEEDED.

On the bright side, one Mod who gave me problems FOR NO REASON, I was able to get kicked off the Mod group and I have not seen them in the chat room since. I did this by reporting this person to the website owners. Thankfully they took care of the problem.

Anyone else have problems with Mods in the chat room?

This post was edited
strange ban

Hi, can any admin tell me why I have been bannet from chat?
I was just chatting about the weather and simila.
Can anybody check and let me go inchat again'

tnak u very much for any help

This post was edited
RE:strange ban

Im not normal, Ive never been banned from the chat room.

Id like to know the name of the naked drug dealer, my usual source is in the big house.

This post was edited

Im not normal, Ive never been banned from the chat room.Id like to know the name of the naked drug dealer, my usual source is in the big house.

Based upon your above statement, it can be logically concluded then that only the abnormal, perverts, fakes, frauds, phonies, sex maniacs, druggies, ex-cons, and other assorted weirdos are allowed in there and the rest get banned for now talking about something as benign as the weather.

This is extremely sad news.

As for the naked drug dealer, just ask any mod. They will be able to assist you and connect you with their fellow naked drug dealing mod.

This post was edited

Hi, can any admin tell me why I have been bannet from chat?I was just chatting about the weather and simila.Can anybody check and let me go inchat again'tnak u very much for any help

You were banned from the chat room because you are not a member of the 'clique'. The mod was probably bored and wanted to ban you for entertainment just because he could and wanted to flex his power over you. He knew that there is absolutely nothing you can do about being banned. He also knows that admin will do nothing about the problem because many people have posted and complained about unjust bans for no reason and nothing has changed. If you were just chatting about the weather then it is best to turn on your TV and watch the weather there. Why would you want to go back to a room where you were banned? Do you want to be banned again? I know of far better ways to be abused by strangers then to go to a chat room and be abused there. Just ask and I can connect you with the appropriate abusers...........

This post was edited

I was banned for...1. Asking if anyone wears thongs when they can't go totally nude. Warned not to talk about thongs ever again in the chat room and banned for 7 days for doing so. When I was able to return to the chat room and mention that I had been banned for 7 days for talking about thongs, a Mod sent me a message and said "Yes, and here you are againg talkin about them. Talk about thongs again and I'll ban you."2. Mentioned that there are reported potential serious hazards in using some (maybe one or two) of the Covid vaccines which the U.S. ordered pulled off the market because of causing blood clots and at least two reported deaths; Warned not to talk about Covid in the chat room ever again and banned for 7 days for doing so.3. Answered a person who SENT ME a private message (I did not send her one) in the chat room, which I answered said "hello, how are you?" The person answered back "who are you, stop bothering me." Even though I told the Mod who also sent me a private message telling me to "stop bothering her," that she sent me the message FIRST and I merely answered back politely, after telling the Mod that, he said again "STOP BOTHERING HER!" I answered back to the Mod "I didn't message her and I don't know who she is," after which the Mod banned for 7 days for doing so.Clearly the Mods in the chat room are assholes who have NO IDEA how to properly moderate a room. Also, the chat room does NOT NEED any Mods, it didn't have Mods for years and ran just fine. All you have to do, if you get harassed by someone or someone makes a comment you don't want to read or see, SIMPLY BLOCK THEM; problem solved, Mods NOT NEEDED.On the bright side, one Mod who gave me problems FOR NO REASON, I was able to get kicked off the Mod group and I have not seen them in the chat room since. I did this by reporting this person to the website owners. Thankfully they took care of the problem.Anyone else have problems with Mods in the chat room?
I just don't bother with it at all anymore, it's not really a chat room considering the amount of things you seemingly can't talk about!!

This post was edited

I just don't bother with it at all anymore, it's not really a chat room considering the amount of things you seemingly can't talk about!!

Well, if you are a member of the 'clique', then you can talk about and get away with anything including scamming people out of money by telling endless SOB stories.

The rest of us just do not belong there. There is absolutely nothing that any of us can say in open chat. People have been banned for saying NOTHING as the excuse is that this is 'lurking'.

This problem has been going on for some time and is rapidly getting worse. Admin really needs to step up, reign in the abusive moderators, and severely discipline them. Some are clearly out of control and need to be stopped immediately lest there be no one left in that room except a whole bunch of people who say nothing in open chat and the 'clique' members who are immune from being banned.

What a real shame and tragedy that this site has become. Once upon a time it was a good site with many members who contributed to the site but now many of those members are long gone.

This post was edited

Sorry for all the crap you are going through - nice to see someone else into wearing thongs when nudism isnt allowed.... Hope to chat more if you are interested

This post was edited

If enough people speak out against the outrageous mod abuses of members here who have done NOTHING WRONG, then admin will either be forced to take action or the site will totally die. If the site dies, then the only thing left will be a link to a non existent site so some fools can keep sending membership fees to a site that does not even exist. What will the 'clique' members do if the site totally dies? They will no longer be able to say anything that they want in chat with impunity, to lie, post multiple fake profiles, scam, and other assorted nasty activities that have absolutely nothing to do with nudism and everything to do with destroying nudism because no fair minded individual in the textile world would support nudism as their view would be tainted by a group of shady individuals who deserve to stay in the shadows and away from respectful nudists.

This post was edited