Risk of Freeballing

Was at a men's fraternal organization meeting last night, which I chair.
Near the end, one of the members quietly told me that my crotch seam was ripped.
I don't think anything fell out, but it did make me nervous.

This topic was edited
RE:Risk of Freeballing

I've had a crotch seam go when I was climbing a lock ladder on the Grand Union Canal in front of an audience. I never enquired whether anything showed but I wore underwear with those pants for the Remainer of the boat trip.

This post was edited

My biggest concern is precum spots in light colored khakis. I seldom wear anything other than jeans but at a wedding last year, I had on khakis and walked in the restroom and the first thing I saw in the mirror was a wet spot. I used some toilet paper to wipe the spot then stood in front of the hand dryer to try and make it less obvious.

This post was edited

My biggest concern is precum spots in light colored khakis. I seldom wear anything other than jeans but at a wedding last year, I had on khakis and walked in the restroom and the first thing I saw in the mirror was a wet spot. I used some toilet paper to wipe the spot then stood in front of the hand dryer to try and make it less obvious.It was more probably a small urine leak - pre-cum does not dry out so easily but leaves a stain after drying.

This post was edited

Smaller problem today. Went to the men's room and apparently didn't get the last few drops out because I noticed a spot on my light shorts after I left.

This post was edited

Smaller problem today. Went to the men's room and apparently didn't get the last few drops out because I noticed a spot on my light shorts after I left.

Ive had that happen before. I am just really careful these days to get it all out. Mostly I try to stick to dark colors.

Adam

This post was edited

Ive had that happen before. I am just really careful these days to get it all out. Mostly I try to stick to dark colors.

Adam

This post was edited

The 'problem' of last minute little drips can get worse as we age. It's to do with either, not fully emptying the bladder without realizing (or rushing to leave), a weakening bladder sphincter, or a prostate issue. Age unfortunately brings issues. My uroligist sad, simply ensure you empty the bladder, and again!

This post was edited

The 'problem' of last minute little drips can get worse as we age. It's to do with either, not fully emptying the bladder without realizing (or rushing to leave), a weakening bladder sphincter, or a prostate issue. Age unfortunately brings issues. My uroligist sad, simply ensure you empty the bladder, and again!
There is also an involuntary seepage problem which is why I wear an absorbent cotton g-string for long drives.

This post was edited

For me my greatest fear is getting my foreskin caught on the zipper. I have scratched part of my penis on the zipper as Im taking a leak, but no serious injury.

This post was edited

Until this week, my only fear has been to accidentally get skin caught in my zipper. I've never had it happen again since that first time... BIG OUCH!
The new problem I discovered this week is that I apparently went too long since trimming my pubic hair and some of that got caught in the zipper... little ouch! Needless to say, I trimmed the bush before my next shower!

This post was edited