RE:Risk of Freeballing

Ive done the same thing Rocky. But caught my foreskin tight in the zipper. That wasnt a pleasant experience. Thankfully the wounds healed quickly.

This post was edited

I learned that valuable lesson... keep up with the manscaping

This post was edited

I have always shaved clean so never had to worry as most of my shorts either dont have zippers or never use the zipper because shorts are so short I pull it out the bottom . I usually wear trackies in winter and shorts in summer and never wear underwear .

This post was edited

Ive had a full bush my whole life but never experienced those sorts of accidents, LOL. Just gotta pull forward on the zipper when zipping so nothing gets caught.

This post was edited

Oh for me was hiking to a water falls. Lots of people around, and I wore my suit with the lining cut out.

Well after enjoying the water and sliding on the rocks. I looked down and the hole front of my suit was ripped open. Not sure how long it was that way. But everything was out in the open. I turned the suit to the side as far as they could go. But I still had a mile hike back to camp.

Well I am not sure if anyone seen, but this was before we were open to being nudists. Now thinking about it, I should try that again and see what happens. Hmmm

This post was edited