Things NOT to do in the nude

Since we have a section for things to do in the nude, I thought it might be fun to list things you should never do. I'll start this with the obvious.
One should never, ever fry bacon while nude. This one I recently learned the hard way.

This topic was edited
RE:Things NOT to do in the nude

One should never, ever fry bacon while nude. This one I recently learned the hard way.

I fry my bacon and do pretty much all my cooking sans clothing. Single guy so only cooking for one. I put 4 slices of bacon
in a pie pan and nuke it for 4 minutes then transfer the almost crispy bacon to paper towels and nuke another minute or so
Result splatter free crispy and non greasy bacon.

As for things i won't do nude is wear clothing. Other than that if I can get away with doing it nude I either have done it or will if the opportunity comes up.

This post was edited

One should never, ever fry bacon while nude. This one I recently learned the hard way.I fry my bacon and do pretty much all my cooking sans clothing. Single guy so only cooking for one. I put 4 slices of baconin a pie pan and nuke it for 4 minutes then transfer the almost crispy bacon to paper towels and nuke another minute or soResult splatter free crispy and non greasy bacon.As for things i won't do nude is wear clothing. Other than that if I can get away with doing it nude I either have done it or will if the opportunity comes up.

Thats true. I always cover my body when cooking

This post was edited

One should never, ever fry bacon while nude. This one I recently learned the hard way.I fry my bacon and do pretty much all my cooking sans clothing. Single guy so only cooking for one. I put 4 slices of baconin a pie pan and nuke it for 4 minutes then transfer the almost crispy bacon to paper towels and nuke another minute or soResult splatter free crispy and non greasy bacon.As for things i won't do nude is wear clothing. Other than that if I can get away with doing it nude I either have done it or will if the opportunity comes up.

Thats true. I always cover my body when cooking

This post was edited

Sandblast

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy