Chat Room Mechanics

I started to post this before but it disappeard before I could post it. I looked all over the faq and found nothing addressing the mechanics of using chat on this site. I finally found out how to use webcam here after looking all over the place. The biggest problem I have now is font size. I can't read what is said in chat because the writing is so small. When clicking on the font button all I can do is change the font color and not the size. Any chat I've been to on other sites I've always been able to control the size of the font.

My question is. Can a user change the font size that he/she sees in chat? Also is voice enabled in chat?

This topic was edited
RE: Chat Room Mechanics

Unfortunately changing font size is not possible. I wish it was since the print is small for me too. Voice is available, when you opened cam, it opened mic also if you have one. To listen to someone who is using one, click on mic icon next to their name.

This post was edited

try here
This is your answer from the computer club group.

This post was edited

Surely there must be a magnifier available that will fit to a computer screen; if not I would be vey surprised as there seems to be a gaget for everything else. The items on this site may help. https://www.betterlifehealthcare.com/products.php?catID=46

This post was edited

Yes i have noticed that as well, it only changes the screen mechanics, i know that as of recently there was some chat in the room that if you change your name, the font increases? It has seemed to work that way, i know quite a few who have done that just for that reason! But some of us are way too attached to our names to change.. (ME) XX Kate

This post was edited

Yes i have noticed that as well, it only changes the screen mechanics, i know that as of recently there was some chat in the room that if you change your name, the font increases? It has seemed to work that way, i know quite a few who have done that just for that reason! But some of us are way too attached to our names to change.. (ME) XX Kate

Kate, if you make it a minor change it will stiil work. Muskate_16 would work.

Jen

This post was edited

What happens if you change your name, then change it back ?

This post was edited