HTOWNWNBR; SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

For no other reason other than "just for fun", it would be interesting to know how many TN members plan on attending. If you plan on taking your vehicle and riding completely nude {spare shorts only for police request} and say one person in your vehicle will be wearing shorts or bottoms, please reply as follows: 1 - rider; 1 - spectator; town/city/state. No need for names or any comments/questions, because I don't know any more than what is on the website which is "HTOWNWNBR.ORG". Thanks. AND I plan on being there.

This topic was edited
RE:HTOWNWNBR; SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

I will be there and as always I ride naked. I bring a pair of nylon running shorts for before and after the ride. I have a rented 2Br bungalow less than a mile from the start of the ride. Right now it looks like I am coming alone since I have had zero responses to my road trip posting on this and 3 other sites

This post was edited
RE:HTOWNWNBR; SEPTEMBER 10, 2022

Looks like most likely I will cancel this trip since no one else is interested in going along and sharing expenses. so it will end up being 8 rides this year. I have spent way too much money on these trips this year and this would have been another $800+ if going solo. Even if one other person wants to go, I would probably do it

This post was edited