Celebrate birthdays

Celebrated a birthday of a friend yesterday about thirty people came by for cupcakes fruit cup and shots.

No orgies ensued just good wishes and good conversation in socially nude situation.

This topic was edited
RE:Celebrate birthdays

Because I have awesome nudist friends that live on about 80 acres in the country, I have celebrated my birthday weekend naked for the past 15 years.

They let me invite our other naked friends and we have a great time. Some stay naked the whole time, some just in the evening. A good time is always had by all.

This post was edited

What time of year is your birthday?

This post was edited

Thats awesome. Birthday celebrations and celebrations with friends in general are fun clothes free

Because I have awesome nudist friends that live on about 80 acres in the country, I have celebrated my birthday weekend naked for the past 15 years.

This post was edited

It's always good to be able to celebrate a birthday wearing only your birthday suit.

This post was edited

It's always good to be able to celebrate a birthday wearing only your birthday suit.

Mine is in January so it wouldn't work for me.
I am an actuary and we usually work with age at your nearest birthday, so on that basis I am one year older in July.
Maybe I can give it a try.

This post was edited

Definitely birthday suit birthday celebrations are the best.

This post was edited

Mine is in January so it wouldn't work for me. Maybe I can give it a try.

Why not? Just stay inside the whole day where it is warm.

This post was edited

My sister-in-law goes by the rule that you can celebrate your birthday for as many days as you are years old. It would be a stretch, but it would be possible to find some warm days near the end of my seventy-three days that began in February.

This post was edited

Why not? Just stay inside the whole day where it is warm.

Yep easy peasy have a indoor clothes free or c/o birthday soire

This post was edited

Why not? Just stay inside the whole day where it is warm.Yep easy easy have a indoor clothes free or c/o birthday soire

I would be celebrating nude with just my wife since most of my friends are not nudists and my wife doesn't want to see anyone nude except me.

This post was edited