RE:Nudism and rules

Andy, Ive mentioned elsewhere that in two weeks time we will be sitting on a sun terrace in a naturist village in Spain, itll be our eleventh visit to this area and we will know many people there from previous visits. But Lorna and I are not tether at the hip, we do spend some time apart.I often take long naked walks along the coast where the people I pass must assume Im a lone male, Ive never had a problem with other naturists on those occasions because I know the etiquette.Other times Ill pop into one of the bars for a pint on my own, sometime Ill have conversations with other naturist, sometimes I wont. Ill always get the vibe off the people want to talk or be left in peace. Non of this is written down anywhere, its just good behaviour and good manners.I admit Ive never tried to visit a club (we have non local) as a solo male so I cant speak to that. If ever I was to try, Id research first and ask what their policy was. If they dont want me they wont get me.Id not bitch about a club that wouldnt have me a a member.

Are you going to Vera? I spent many summers there, my parents bought a house a couple of years after I was born and we go in summer and Easter

This post was edited