Naked Hiking ion Sydney

Hi, Are there any groups that do naked hiking around Sydney?
Id love to attend a walk with likeminded people who know where its safe to strip off and enjoy nature outdoors

This topic was edited
RE:Naked Hiking ion Sydney

We will be in Sydney over December and love to join you all if something is set up. Coming from FNQ we are not sure of any planned walks but who knows. Cheers and hike on.

This post was edited

Hope you all keep folks posted on hikes as we will head south in December and always like to join like minded folks hiking, etc.

This post was edited

Ill be down that way in November if anything is organised around Lake Macquarie.

This post was edited

Am following your post as am also interested albeit I live in Brisbane - but do travel to Sydney a few times a year.

I started a group on here for Brisbane nude walkers called Brisbane Walking Trails - happy to welcome Sydney folks into this group... Perhaps somebody on here could start a Sydney based group too.

This post was edited

Hey, I may be interested, haven't hiked in a while and never nude but it sounds like a great adventure. S.

This post was edited

Hi Kitty,
I have tried to organise such a group. And while there is a certain number of people interested around Sydney. If someone is to organise such meeting, they become legally, partially responsible of the behaviour of those joining, as well as any incident/accident that may occur, ...I strongly suggest getting a liability insurance! Even if this mean everyone joining pitch in to cover the cost!

Having said so, anyone organising a nude hike can ask each participant to sign a release form, acknowledging that they are responsibible for their own action and that they have first aid knowledge, carry a first aid kit and a way to communicate in case of emergency, which mean, if going hiking in areas, where there is no phone signal, a PLB must be carried, ...as well as sufficient clothing, water and food. In addition they must have a map & a compass, and been able to use them...
So while it is great to hike naked with people, organising a group of more than 3 or 4 attract those issues and unless everybody knows and trust everyone in the group it may open a liability can of worm should anything goes wrong.

On the bright side if nothing occurs, then it will be a great hike with great souvenirs...

This post was edited

I live in Newcastle & would love to join some of your walks on Central Coast

This post was edited