Halloween Costumes ideas

Looking for Halloween Costume ideas for a nudist club Halloween Party any ideas would be great for wife and I.

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween Costumes ideas

Can't go wrong with body paint. You can be naked and in a costume at the same time.

This post was edited

True just seems a bit messy for being out of town and staying at a motel.

This post was edited

You might think about going as Batman & Robin. Just wear the headgear and appropriate cape. You might think about possibly adding their utility belt and skip the rest. I think folks would get the idea.

This post was edited

that sounds like a good idea batman and maybe catwoman

This post was edited

My favorite couples costume in the past was a guy who strung a potato under his cock and she strung a lemon over her vagina, so he was a "dick-tater" and she was a "sour puss"!

This post was edited

Can't go wrong with body paint. You can be naked and in a costume at the same time.

That would be my choice but most times I have seen pics or parties or attended people get more dressed up.

This post was edited

Jason is always easy!

This post was edited

go with something from Rocky Horror... the lead characters, or the Doctor or something...

This post was edited

How about a tuna wrapped naked in a fishnet? Or put some white feathers in your hair and a badminton net around you and be a birdie/shuttlecock?

This post was edited

My favorite couples costume in the past was a guy who strung a potato under his cock and she strung a lemon over her vagina, so he was a "dick-tater" and she was a "sour puss"!

Haha. I love it. And what a great conversation starter.

This post was edited