RE:Yard work.

We're out in the country. Cars have to turn onto our road before they could see. That happened a couple days later. I was laying out in the yard and a car turned onto our road. I hightailed it back inside. No idea if they saw anything. :)

This post was edited

It's cooled down and that makes my wife happy. I'm not a cold weather person but can usually deal with it and even work completely naked in the yard after several minutes. I usually start out with a work sweatshirt or long sleeve t shirt and nothing else. Not long after I get moving, the t shirt or sweatshirt come off.

We have 7 Queen Palms in our yard, lots of privacy shrubs and various trees, most of which needs trimming most of the time. We both love working in the yard and keeping it neat. It's also nice to have an outdoor shower to clean up after breaking a sweat.

This post was edited

Seven days in a row of being nude outside at some point.
Supposed to be rainy tomorrow and cool for several days after that, so this will probably be my last chance for a while.

This post was edited

Seven days in a row of being nude outside at some point.Supposed to be rainy tomorrow and cool for several days after that, so this will probably be my last chance for a while.

Warmer than expected and no rain. One more day.

This post was edited

Looks like our nude outside streak may end, Forecast for lows in the 30s this week!

This post was edited

Anyone ever work in someone else's yard nude?

This post was edited

If building an outdoor shower counts, then yes

This post was edited

The same neighbor that I helped with her mower, after they moved, I took care of their yard until the house sold. A few times I cut th back yard and sprayed for weeds while nude.

This post was edited