RE:Wife encouraged husband

Woman I dated a while had a hot tub. My first time staying there her mother was staying over. My date suggested we soak and suggested I put shorts on, but she would be naked. I reminded her I was a nudist so if nobody would mind Ill be naked too. She said her mother would be delighted!
We went to the garden with my date announcing to her mother, who was sitting by the hot tub, that she was in for a treat and striped off her robe and hopped in. I dropped my robe and stepped in myself to cheers and giggles.
Later date went to prepare some food telling her mother and I to behave. I joked about being thankful that the water was hot as I stepped out and she said she was too lol

This post was edited

I went on holiday to Menorca with my girlfriend (slim/petite) and her Mom (very curvy) when I was in my early twenties. Her Mom had hired a car so we could tour the island. We went down this little lane off the main road and found a beach, a CO beach. After we sorted our spot and laid down our towels they started taking off their bikinis. I was a bit unsure and lay there with my trunks on for a while. I decided to join them eventually. The Mom smiled at me when I was eventually naked and said, "now isn't that better.2.

The weird thing was they never mentioned that when they were on holiday abroad they would go nude, no where else though.

This post was edited

Like a few others, we know of a few female friends or acquaintances that were the driving force in the couple becoming nudists. One woman in particular, I first met online. She had to almost beg her husband to go on nude getaways. She and I talked on the phone quite a bit to try and get an idea of why her husband was so hesitant and sometimes, against it.

Had to get Di involved in the discussion to see if her hesitation, at times, were the same as my friend's husband's. Some similar traits, concerns and anxieties. It's not just the women who have some of those.

This post was edited

I've said it more than once my wife is the in the forefront at home parties. If she gets naked straight away everyone sheds the clothes. If she is not feeling it her clothes stay on and so does most others. I've talked to her about it but that seemed to be a husband talking to himself in the forest lol

This post was edited