Dual Standards

Has anyone else noticed the double standard when it comes to general public nudity? I mean if you are what society considers hot or at least decent, you will get a smile and a wave and nothing said. but if you are like me overweight, small flaccid penis, and not the typical "specimen" then I get the looks from people like I am some dirty old man or pervert.

I have no problems with my appearance. I came to terms with that a long time ago. But I would like to be more daring and do dares but the few I have done in the past have left me fearful of someone calling the cops. And I can't help but wonder if I was fit and hung if the situation would be different.

This topic was edited
RE:Dual Standards

Attractive females are more likely to get a pass. Everyone else risks getting into trouble. Do not take it personal.

This post was edited

This phenomenon, sadly, is the result society's unreasonable definition of what "beauty" is. Outside of the media, pretty much nobody looks like that. That's the big advantage we nudists have. We have learned to accept who we are, and who other people are, and not try to live up to an impossible ideal. Bravo for your courage!

This post was edited

In my opinion, a naked fat man or one in a minimal suit such as a g-string is infinitely better than the bare beer bellies which I often see between a bulging tee shirt and sagging shorts.

This post was edited