Nice People

I have met some really nice people from this site....after you sort threw.....It is a pretty cool site...I don't usually post much but wanted to let new members know you can meet people that just like to hang NUDE...who really enjoy being clothes free.....even if you are a single guy you are not totally shut out....as so many think there are groups that are more open (as long as you are NUDIST) I have to say Thank You! to those and hope that everyone has a Great Nude Summer! I sure plan too.....I have a nudist chat friend to meet this summer and I am so looking forward to it....and meeting more nudist.....

This topic was edited
Nice people

BRAND NEW HERE BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING SOME WONDERFUL FOLKS. COULD USE SOME FEEDBACK ON MY PROFILE PIC PLEASE.

This post was edited
RE: Nice people

BRAND NEW HERE BUT LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING SOME WONDERFUL FOLKS. COULD USE SOME FEEDBACK ON MY PROFILE PIC PLEASE.
Welcome aboard Hubble, If you want to meet more people try turning off your Caps lock as many people feel you are yelling at them.
The more you get involved in posting to different threads the more people will know what kind of person you are, also try adding more to your profile as some people go a lot by that.

This post was edited

Nudists are some of the nicest people we have ever met.

This post was edited
RE: Nice People

I have met some really nice people from this site....after you sort threw.....It is a pretty cool site...I don't usually post much but wanted to let new members know you can meet people that just like to hang NUDE...who really enjoy being clothes free.....even if you are a single guy you are not totally shut out....as so many think there are groups that are more open (as long as you are NUDIST) I have to say Thank You! to those and hope that everyone has a Great Nude Summer! I sure plan too.....I have a nudist chat friend to meet this summer and I am so looking forward to it....and meeting more nudist.....

This post was edited

Some of the nicest, most wholesome people we have ever met, we met in a nudist enviornment. I guess it's true what they say . . . It's hard to put on airs when you're naked. We have almost completely dropped our past social relationships and are opting instead for our nudist friends.

This post was edited

Heading for winter here in Australia... BRRRRRR!!

Perfect if you are in Cairns though!

This post was edited

Nudists are some of the nicest people we have ever met.
I will agree with that.

Me three.

This post was edited