Ladies - Driving in town

Most of my nude driving is done on country roads but I would like to enjoy a nice nude drive in town while still being safe. Ive found that I can cover up quickly with a cardigan but wondered if other ladies had suggestions for covering up their boobs quickly while driving.

This topic was edited
RE:Ladies - Driving in town

i hope you had fun belinda....................looks like you had a very exciteing time xx shame i wasnt in your town i would have loved to get a eye full of beautiful boobs seeing i drive a toyota tundra stay safe and warm hope u have many more fun nude experiences ;) your friend vlad

This post was edited

what does the law say in your State - you should just drive fully nude if there is no legal risk - in town or in the country.

Some States have a requirement to prove sexual intent to have you charged with public indecency, and would be hard for them to argue driving nude has sexual intent.

This post was edited

Girl I just wear a long bath robe and then all Ive got to do is slide my arms in lol

This post was edited

Girl I just wear a long bath robe and then all Ive got to do is slide my arms in lol

That is a very practical solution.

This post was edited