RE:Lone man

Woodsman you are correct that it could happen at a textile resort, but I think it would be even more unlikely a single man would meet a single lady at a textile resorts because they dont attract single people of either sex.

But we are to believe a man in his 60s goes to a naturist club, finds a single lady (how rare are those?)

Not only finds one, but finds one who thinks taking a guy in his 60s to bed would be an attractive idea

And that he could, make love all evening.

Im willing to put my money on they story being total BS and that the guy has never been to a naturist club in his life.

This post was edited

Im willing to put my money on they story being total BS and that the guy has never been to a naturist club in his life.

Well, you're both probably right that it was a fantasy. But I knew two people that met at a nudist event sponsored by an FKK group and got introduced to each other that way. They were both young, though.

This was fifty years ago, and I don't know if they're still a couple, because I lost track of them.

And I know of two other nudists who had known each other for a long time. One of them became a widow, but after a while, the guy (who was single) told her that he wanted a relationship. She agreed, and they became a couple for a while. But that again was a different situation, because they'd been friends for a long time.

So "chemistry" can still happen, even though it doesn't usually play out the way people fantasize.

This post was edited

People will always have a story or two, but the new to nudism pensioner fantasy of casual sex at naturist clubs wont be one of them.

This post was edited

Well, you're both probably right that it was a fantasy. But I knew two people that met at a nudist event sponsored by an FKK group and got introduced to each other that way. They were both young, though..

I for one wasnt saying relationships dont happen at nudist venues. Naturists arent asexual they have relationships and they have sex. It was more of the way it was presented like single man goes to nudist venue meets woman and immediately she is available for sex. Do casual hookups happen? yes but as others have suggested not the way this person depicts that sounds much more like the single male looking for sex at nudist venue fantasy.

This post was edited

Je n'ai jamais eu de problmes comme homme seul pour tre accept dans les centres de vacances naturistes. Par contre, je dois avouer qu'il est difficile de crer des contact. Pour trouver une vraie convivialit et avoir des changes avec d'autres naturistes, il faut une petite structure comme un club local ou rgional ayant un terrain ou gtes et chambres d'htes naturistes.

This post was edited

2022 and still some nudist clubs are taboo to single male or they make the admission cost crazy $$ , here three ideas not just for nudist in utah but anywhere - google nudist travel clubs in your area or contact AANR for help locating one they travel as a group to landed clubs have house parties or rent out facilities that may have a pool . or form your own nudist travel club put a listing here or in a community paper . last find a male - gay nudist club/resort no rule says you have to be bi , gay , queer or other just be yourself it's no different than a coed club/resort other than all guys.

This post was edited

I have not known that gay or bi guys are not discriminated in this state what so ever. Not easily found on the web but there are men only clubs here. The Club near ours certainly is open to all and men are still a 10-1 ratio. Utah might be like Iowa and the search needs a deeper dive to find what you are looking for. Press on brother.

This post was edited

Some resorts don't really like lone men attending as they worry that a lot of lone men will make couples and females uncomfortable and stop them from coming. There are resorts that will allow a certain number of lone males, so hang in there, I'm sure you will find some where to go.

This post was edited

I can relate to that. I visited resorts for close to 20 years with my wife and after my divorce I wasn't allowed in because I'm now a "single man". They will give you a lot of reasons why we should be okay with being treated like a predator but in the end it is blatant discrimination. If there is a problem with a single man (or anyone else), it should be addressed with that person only. I know this is probably not a popular opinion but it is exactly how I feel as a single man and I know I'm not alone.

This post was edited