Link to nudist pics on Facebook?

I've recently added some pics from my latest nudist trip to my profile here. I've also posted them on flickr.com (where nude pics are allowed). But I would also like to post a link to the flickr.com ones on my Twitter and Facebook (of course, with WARNING about non-sexual NUDITY).
I know Twitter is OK with that, but Facebook, as far as I know, prohibits any nude pics posted ON FACEBOOK. However, if it's not nude pics themselves that are posted on Facebook, but merely a link (with WARNING) to nude pics... would that be OK? Tried finding an answer online but couldn't. Any info? Thanks!

This topic was edited
RE: Link to nudist pics on Facebook?

A friend posted a photo of Pirate's Cove beach from the top by the parking lot on Facebook. In order to see that there were nude people on the beach, one had to severly zoom in. Not only was the photo removed, but his account was cancelled.

John

This post was edited

It is best to play it safe and don't do it.

Accept the fact that Facebook is not enlightened and believes that nudity = sex. Facebook has it's place as a social forum.

This post was edited
It depends

Sometimes, if you're lucky, the occasional photo can slip through the cracks on Facebook. I have a buddy who took some pictures on a nude beach in St. Maartens, and they're still up several months later.

This post was edited

It seems to be just the luck of he draw. I had my pics on my Facebook page for quite a while. I hoped that if I kept them strictly to my Friends, and kept my Friends to a handful of people I actually know, maybe Facebook wouldn't notice.
Somehow, they did, and I was kicked out--"deactivated" is the term they used.
Funny thing is, someone else has full front nude photos OF ME on HER Facebook page; she's had them up way longer than I did. (She'd helped to body paint me at a Washington DC artists' models party.) She has lots and lots of Friends.
But she remains. And all power to her, by the way.

This post was edited

I would leave out the word nudity as it might be a flag for the people who patrol. Simply say that in this other site's collection you might see some folks enjoying life without clothes. You can always start another page if they kick you out. Takes about ten minutes.

This post was edited

just do it, i have had nude pics on there for over 2 years...

This post was edited
Private group

Maybe members here that want to post nude pics fb could start a private group which allows nudes.

This post was edited

Why would you want to? FB is not the place to post, it is a open network. Another question is why are you looking to post nude pics of yourself everywhere you can? I enjoy being nude, and I do not care who sees me nude, but on the same token I am not going to go around and flaunt it either.I will be the first to admit I might have taken your post the wrong way, and if I did forgive me, but if I can take your post the wrong way how do you think outsiders will look at it? Keep it in house, and if you want people to know you are a nudist you can put that in the about me section. You might even state that you do not mind talking about nudism and invite them to e-mail you if they are interested.
I joined Facebook in the first place to share it all with a handful of personal friends who aren't nudists themselves, but who are interested in, and entertained by by various naked adventures (nude beadh in the dead of winter, walking naked through downtown San Francisco streets, being body painted at Washington DC artists' models parties). I kept the pictures strictly to my Friends (and set up a dummy additional page to check on that).
You can't do all that here; first of all, they'd have to be in TrueNudists (which they don't want to be), and second, they only get to see five pictures. I also liked the album features in Facebook--not available here.

This post was edited

Bump!

This post was edited