Naked pumpkin carving

Cross another everyday activity done naked off the list. Carved a pumpkin to put on for trick or trunk cruise at the resort

This topic was edited
RE:Naked pumpkin carving

Cross another everyday activity done naked off the list. Carved a pumpkin to put on for trick or trunk cruise at the resort

Sounds like a good idea when you consider how messy pumpkin carving can be.
Easier to wash skin than clothes.

This post was edited

there is a pic in my profile of what i did with a pumpkin after i carved it in the buff. I wore it! fun costume for sure

This post was edited

Didnt think to wear a carved pumpkin as costume - very creative though sounds kind of sticky and slimy.

This post was edited

Never carved a pumpkin while naked, often do the Sunday roast that way.

This post was edited

Be careful that you don't let any sensitive parts touch the oven door!

This post was edited

We did this once at a nude B&B in VT (Abbott's Glen). Unfortunately, they are closed now.

This post was edited

Ive never carved a pumpkin, nude or otherwise. So I guess that part of the question is moot for me. I have, however, cut up a watermelon nude, so maybe it could count as introductory training. Who knows, maybe next year??

This post was edited

Ive never carved a pumpkin, nude or otherwise. So I guess that part of the question is moot for me. I have, however, cut up a watermelon nude, so maybe it could count as introductory training. Who knows, maybe next year??

Introductory training yes, but pumpkin carving is messier.

This post was edited