(Almost) Naked Running Man

Met the man that is referred to as the Naked Runner in my area.
He isn't really naked, he runs shirtless in very short split side shorts, even in freezing weather.
https://www.communitynews.org/towns/ewing-observer/mercer-county-social-media-fans-all-in-on-naked-running-man/article_8fdd98c4-ef11-547a-b159-a0faa0721244.html
Maybe someday he will drop the shorts and live up to his nickname.

This topic was edited
RE:(Almost) Naked Running Man

Cool! I run once a week shirtless wearing a red BOA 1" inseam split side short. Shirtless and barefoot down the wash and back, almost two miles round trip. I'll still go as low as 40F even if it's raining. Good for him!

This post was edited

Ha! Thought this could have been about me. I run shirtless, with very short mesh shorts, and a side split basically up to the waistband, so it's pretty obvious that's all I have on. Usually only in temps down to the 50s. I've never gotten media publicity. Have gotten some nice greetings, though!

This post was edited

Cool! I rarely see others on my runs, but when I do they are more surprised I'm running barefoot than what little I'm wearing.

This post was edited

Wow some day he might.
During warm weather here in India since this last summer I started using 2inch sidesplit running shorts and already attracted all the eyeballs in the ground.

This post was edited

Wow some day he might.During warm weather here in India since this last summer I started using 2inch sidesplit running shorts and already attracted all the eyeballs in the ground.

Are your running shorts unlined?
If so, do you wear them without underwear?

This post was edited

These are the shorts I wear, in various colors.
Unlined, no underwear.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XD8C7HX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

This post was edited

Years ago, when the opportunity allowed, I would run fully naked and never took anything to put on in case I was seen. It was freedom and so exciting! Now I walk naked when I can and yes, it is better if you don't take anything with you. Pure nudity and unashamed

This post was edited

These are the shorts I wear, in various colors.Unlined, no underwear.https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07XD8C7HX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

Don't you have problems with things poking out at inopportune times?

This post was edited

Years ago, when the opportunity allowed, I would run fully naked and never took anything to put on in case I was seen. It was freedom and so exciting! Now I walk naked when I can and yes, it is better if you don't take anything with you. Pure nudity and unashamed

Fortunately for you, the UK is more tolerant of public nudity than many US states.

This post was edited

Once in a while I have to make an adjustment if things are slipping out. But if nobody is around I just let it go.

This post was edited