Spencer Tunick nude art photography

Hi All, Spencer will be in Sydney on 26 November 2022 for a group photography on the beach.
The theme is awareness of skin cancer.
Feel free to join us and strip off publicly and legally on the day by registering for the event, or support those who attend by showing your support to the skin cancer research by donating via the profile of participants. All donations are tax deductable.
In Australia the nudist/ naturist community is at more risk of skin cancer than the rest of the population.
Let s create more awareness, let's strip off in front of the nation and the world!
Join us, join me
https://sofsc.com.au/vincent-marty

This topic was edited
RE:Spencer Tunick nude art photography

I believe that nudists are of a higher risk of skin cancer that others in many countries. We do need to tell our dermatologist that we get sun where most people don't so they know to check everywhere.
I have read that Australia has a relatively high incidence of skin cancer. Do you find that to be the case?

This post was edited

Thanks for sharing this. I knew Tunick was working going to be in Australia but was unaware of the skin cancer theme for the installation

This post was edited

Well done, Vince. Hopefully I can join you. Skin cancer is all too common here in Australia, where the sun is really strong. On a hot summer day, you can get burnt in as little as 10 minutes & I know numerous people who have had melanomas. I have my skin checked regularly & tell my dermatologist I am a nudist. 50 factor sun block is imperative here.

This post was edited

Hi, it is very true that the sun in Australia is much hotter than in Europe and Asia...
The UV rate is the reason why there is more cases of skin cancer in OZ.
And yes when getting check, always mention you are a nudist/naturist so they can check you properly.
I hope to see some of you at the event...come and say hi...
If you cannot make it, you can still make a difference ...make a small donation to skin cancer check , it s tax deductable , you can do so via my online profile...refer to attached QR scan and link...
Stay nude, Stay safe!
Cheers
Vince

This post was edited

I fully agree with you, good suncream, common sense with use of shade can prevent skin damages and cancer.
Please pass the word around, the more people are involve the more chance we will make a difference... feel free to pass on my QR code and link in the attached photo.
Many thanks
Vince

This post was edited