Do nudists dance more

I heard about some new research that explored the effects of sub-bass beats on the human body, which is that it stimulates a response to move to the rhythm, even if subconsciously. I was telling a new acquaintance about how much I love to dance and this new research. He had learned from his friend that I am sort of a nudist. He casually suggested that maybe my enjoyment of being naked informed my appreciation of dancing (the reverse is certainly possible, or they may be unrelated). But it did raise a question: Do nudists like to dance more than others?

This topic was edited
RE:Do nudists dance more

There would be no easy way to scientifically verify that nudists dance more, but I would bet they do through my limited exposure to the naked peoples of the world. Our community has dances every weekend or two and those events are very well-attended The more popular weekends for folks to visit here almost always include a dance component. Even some Baptists feel the need to shake their tail feathers sometimes, and when there's no clothing to get in the way, you see all that bass, oh yass!

Anyone looking for a part time job? White Tail Resort is presently advertising for a DJ in their newsletter to help cover the need for someone to spin the music for all the different dances we have during the year. It'll be Friday and Saturday nights when you're needed so there's that, but don't forget the fringe benefits ~ you have not lived until you hear the Wobble tune come on the speakers and get to witness dozens of naked bodies line dancing their sweet asses off in front of you! The keeper of the music has a bird's eye view of the dance floor and it's a sight to see, take my non-dancing word for it. I confess to missing that delightful view for the last couple of years due to being careful about pandemic concerns, but those issues seem to be on the wain, thank goodness. Come for the nakedness, stay for the smiles that show from head to those cute little painted toes!

This post was edited