RE: Nude video games parties

That video is SOOOOOOOO fake! First off, there are way too many good looking girls there. There aren't that many gamer girls, even less very pretty ones and even less that would want to play nude with a bunch of stranger. Hell, there are too many girls there period. Secondly, how many real gamers would allow themselves to be filmed nude? And most importantly, if you look at their hands, you can tell they are just pressing random buttons and not playing anything. They probably just got a bunch of people off of Craigslist to do this.

THat was my guess too, too many "pretty" people, not one fat person

This post was edited

That video is SOOOOOOOO fake! First off, there are way too many good looking girls there. There aren't that many gamer girls, even less very pretty ones and even less that would want to play nude with a bunch of stranger. Hell, there are too many girls there period. Secondly, how many real gamers would allow themselves to be filmed nude? And most importantly, if you look at their hands, you can tell they are just pressing random buttons and not playing anything. They probably just got a bunch of people off of Craigslist to do this.THat was my guess too, too many "pretty" people, not one fat person
Pffft.
That's total stereotyping. I'm a gamer and so are a bunch of my
friends. And a good chunk of us look alright. Not all gamers are fat
ugly people and there are more gamer girls out there than you realize.
Then you also have to consider that these aren't just gamers. They're NUDIST gamers. Enough said on that subject.
And lastly, you don't know what games they're playing.

This post was edited

I have a lot of gamer friends. The male to female ratio is 60/40 and that was clearly 50/50. And like someone else said, there are far too many pretty people. I'm not stereotyping, but I didn't see one really fat guy, one ugly girl, not one super skinny guy with glasses and not one neckbeard.
It was clearly fake and look at their fingers. Simulated finger mashing.

This post was edited

Just because

This post was edited

That video is SOOOOOOOO fake! First off, there are way too many good looking girls there. There aren't that many gamer girls, even less very pretty ones and even less that would want to play nude with a bunch of stranger. Hell, there are too many girls there period. Secondly, how many real gamers would allow themselves to be filmed nude? And most importantly, if you look at their hands, you can tell they are just pressing random buttons and not playing anything. They probably just got a bunch of people off of Craigslist to do this. THat was my guess too, too many "pretty" people, not one fat person
Pffft.
That's total stereotyping. I'm a gamer and so are a bunch of my
friends. And a good chunk of us look alright. Not all gamers are fat
ugly people and there are more gamer girls out there than you realize.
Then you also have to consider that these aren't just gamers. They're NUDIST gamers. Enough said on that subject.
And lastly, you don't know what games they're playing.
I know not all gamers are fat, but there were none at this gathering. If this were real there would be people of all shapes and sizes, not just fit people

This post was edited

Please don't take this as being anti-semitic, I'm not, its not meant to be and I have a lot of jewish friends, but I found it amusing to see the one guy wearing only a yamaka (did I spell that right?) in the nude video gaming video. Really? What would be the point?.......;])

This post was edited