How can I delete my account?

I cant find a way to delete my account and I dont want to use this site anymore, how can I delete my account? I dont want to just dont log in anymore.

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:How can I delete my account?

As far as I can see, if you had never posted this no one would ever know you had been here.

This post was edited

Many years ago, one of my favorite & influential college professors made a statement like this: *you get out of something what you put into that something.*. He was of course referring to his class & the entire collegiate experience. As noted above, it appears you may be using the footprints on the beach methodology here on TN. Why not post a few comments in the Forum and gauge your responses? It might even be fun.

This post was edited

Click on your screen name at top right. This will bring up some menu choices.
Click on My Settings.
Select the Account tab which is second from the left.
Scroll down to the bottom of that screen in small letters is a link "I would like to close my account."

Best wishes,
Jack

This post was edited

Click on your screen name at top right. This will bring up some menu choices.Click on My Settings.Select the Account tab which is second from the left.Scroll down to the bottom of that screen in small letters is a link "I would like to close my account."Best wishes,Jack

I did not know it was that simple, thanks for the info.

This post was edited