Nude bike riding

I went on another 10 mile nude bike ride at a local wildlife refuge this past Tuesday. This is my fourth time in the past two years. There are number of now closed vehicle roads that are chained off, but hiking and biking are allowed as well as service trucks. I was about 20 minutes into my ride on Tuesday and looked behind me and saw a white truck about 150 yards back. At that point, it wouldve been no reason to get off the bike scramble to get my shorts on since Im sure he already knew I was nude. So when he got really close to me, I just pulled off to the right divide it by what did the passenger window and said good morning I said good morning to me just went on his way. I

This topic was edited
RE:Nude bike riding

Oh so much better when you can find a area with out people around. The government seems to be closing more roads to vehicles. Which is good and bad, but oh being free in nature. Is the best !

Oh that must feel great naked riding a bike down a dirt trail. Stopping at spot for water and a view. Or getting caught outside by the general public. And they are happy for you also.

This post was edited
RE:Nude bike riding

Where is this place? Would love to find a place to ride my bike nude now that there is no naked bike rides until next summer

This post was edited