Dating an old nude photo

I really enjoy looking at these vintage photos; trying to figure out their approximate date is sometimes a challenge. My usual references are hair style, makeup, the overall look of the scene and the varied pieces of furniture or accessories shown. By recognizing the above as a group, a good guess can be made as to the pictures era. Does anybody have a special technique for the same?

This topic was edited
RE:Dating an old nude photo

In some images, there's very little to give away any clues. Hair fashions may be the best, but perhaps not completely reliable. Tan lines are also challenging since some bikini styles have remained basically unchanged for decades. Furnishings, where visible may be more reliable as they're less likely to be faked, although a determined photographer could, even then, seek out a genuine 'vintage' setting, such as unrenovated holiday rentals.

This post was edited

I am on the site MeWe and enjoy two different retro groups. One is just nudists pictures and the other is well you know. But there are a lot of pictures taken back in the beginning of photography. Lots of them !

This post was edited

I am now a member of MeWe. What are those photo groups that you joined? How do I find them on MeWe?

This post was edited

I am a huge fan of the natural look, hair is part of us and why people want to shave it off is a real puzzle. Lets get back to some of the old ways.

This post was edited

I am a huge fan of the natural look, hair is part of us and why people want to shave it off is a real puzzle. Lets get back to some of the old ways.

Looking at your profile pictures, it appears you are smooth. I'm not judging, just curious.

This post was edited