Nude at the gym

Yesterday I went to the gym in the men's locker a stripped took a shower got in the hot enjoyed the steam room all in the nude

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at the gym

We used to have a gay gym that was clothing optional for the hot tub, sauna, and massage rooms, although gym attire was required to use the exercise equipment.

This post was edited

Yesterday I went to the gym in the men's locker a stripped took a shower got in the hot enjoyed the steam room all in the nude

In Germany and other Nordic countries the locker room would be mixed and the daring thing would have been not to be nude, especially if you didn't sit on a towel in the sauna.

This post was edited

I've heard many examples of how Germans are quite comfortable with social nudity. Makes me jealous.

This post was edited

We used to have a gay gym that was clothing optional for the hot tub, sauna, and massage rooms, although gym attire was required to use the exercise equipment.

Some, including Club Fort Lauderdale allow nude workouts also.

This post was edited

I love German spas. Mixed, nude and very relaxed. Staying in a hotel with a sauna today, unfortunately not in Germany, but will wear my briefest of briefs until its quiet when Ill get naked.

This post was edited

We used to have a gay gym that was clothing optional for the hot tub, sauna, and massage rooms, although gym attire was required to use the exercise equipment.Some, including Club Fort Lauderdale allow nude workouts also.

That is pretty cool. Exercising in the nude at the gym.
I am wondering how many clothed people are attending. But I checked the pictures, Steam room looks amazing. Nice facilities. Even as I straight guy, I would attend there.

This post was edited

I love German spas. Mixed, nude and very relaxed. Staying in a hotel with a sauna today, unfortunately not in Germany, but will wear my briefest of briefs until its quiet when Ill get naked.

In hotels in US, I do wear a micro swim brief or swim thong. And sometimes, when alone, I take it off for swimming. Soaking in the hottub without swimsuit is easy. But swimming in the nude, huge risk of getting caught.
Not sure how staff or customers would react if they catch someone doing it.

Germany, it's in the nordic culture. No freaking garment for a sauna, it's naked, sitting on a towel.
In USA, too prudish. I hate this. And c'mon, no mixed area ?
This is the most sadness.

A place in Colorado, Strawberry Park, you often see some people naked after the dark. I would say 5% maybe. Not a lot, but I'm always one of them. Haha

This post was edited

We used to have a gay gym that was clothing optional for the hot tub, sauna, and massage rooms, although gym attire was required to use the exercise equipment.Some, including Club Fort Lauderdale allow nude workouts also.That is pretty cool. Exercising in the nude at the gym.I am wondering how many clothed people are attending. But I checked the pictures, Steam room looks amazing. Nice facilities. Even as I straight guy, I would attend there.

I am a monogamous straight male but I am planning on exercising and swimming at Club Ft. Lauderdale when I am in Florida in February.

This post was edited