RE:Would you go shopping nude?

5. You can stay for as long as you like or until 15mins before closing and re-opening to the regular trading hours and clothed shoppers.So are you in?

This suggests to me that you are not really interested in doing your shopping naked but rather that you want to turn a shopping mall into a nudist resort.

So hypothetically, whats the point? just get your groceries then go to a naturist club.

This post was edited

Not sure I would be interested in doing it in a big box store but if the local book store offered a CO night, it would be enjoyable to browse and have a coffee,

This post was edited

id love to do a shop nude with just wearing my crocs on

This post was edited

Yes, I'll come and I'll be naked. But I would prefer to come in naked too, and not wait to undress until I am inside. So please include the carpark.

This post was edited

100% yes. I love to be nude. I am more comfortable nude than with clothes on. If there is a place where there is a choice to be nude or not, I'm always picking naked.

This post was edited

Yes

This post was edited

This is not a nudist friendly scenario so it will be less than enjoyable and a waste of time. NO WAY,

This post was edited

This is not a nudist friendly scenario so it will be less than enjoyable and a waste of time. NO WAY,

This post was edited

This post was edited

It sure would make it easier to try on clothing if you were actually buying clothes.

This post was edited