Would you go shopping nude?

Hypothetical question time: if a shopping mall or a department store offered a late night nude shopping experience would you go?

Just to set the scene some more -
1. The shop attendants are not nude, they are the regular staff and have volunteered but are also paid.
2. The CCTV system will be active.
3. Shoppers cannot be nude in the car park, there is a portable 'change room' set up just inside.
4. The regular public nudity laws apply once outside and police will call by during the event.
5. You can stay for as long as you like or until 15mins before closing and re-opening to the regular trading hours and clothed shoppers.

So are you in?

This topic was edited
RE:Would you go shopping nude?

No way!

This post was edited

No way!

Its an interesting question hey - the 'rules' are some that theoretically protects both the nudies and non-nudies a like, but it also has a line of demarcation. I am very interested to see how others reply. Thanks for commenting

This post was edited

No. I like to shop online or in the morning. Naked or clothed, shopping is a chore.

This post was edited

No. I like to shop online or in the morning. Naked or clothed, shopping is a chore.

It depends on what kind of shop and what they offer. As it stands yes North American shopping centers box stores and mega marts are soul sucking death eating crap emporiums filled with cheap tacky unhealthy and pointless chada. But give me a really good greengrocer delicatessen a junk shop with premium junk and the crust of ages bookstores old independent filled with great deals and great ideas the tiny tailor who does just shirts but impeccably these kinds of places are the stuff of dreams. Nude not with food but books yesssss

This post was edited

No. I like to shop online or in the morning. Naked or clothed, shopping is a chore.It depends on what kind of shop and what they offer. As it stands yes North American shopping centers box stores and mega marts are soul sucking death eating crap emporiums filled with cheap tacky unhealthy and pointless chada. But give me a really good greengrocer delicatessen a junk shop with premium junk and the crust of ages bookstores old independent filled with great deals and great ideas the tiny tailor who does just shirts but impeccably these kinds of places are the stuff of dreams. Nude not with food but books yesssss

I like your thinking! I'd be keen on a good deli in combo with junk or book store too!

This post was edited

It may be less about the shopping and more about the social experience. Some folks who study commerce-marketing etc say that the shopping malls have survived the online onslaught due to the social experience.

In some respects my question above could be almost any nude experience - football match, music festival or even an art exhibition and the same rules could apply...I simply selected shopping as most can identify with that experience

This post was edited

No, would not be interested. It sounds like a cool idea but I dont think they would have anything I wanted. Plus, the clothing change could be a little tedious. Ill stick with the little bit of plain shopping I do.

This post was edited

the clothing change could be a little tedious.

Oh I'd plan to just wear a robe or a pair of boxer shorts - keep it simple and quick. Would possibly need lockers for folks who over do the clothing to/from....

This post was edited

But give me a really good greengrocer delicatessen a junk shop with premium junk and the crust of ages bookstores old independent filled with great deals and great ideas the tiny tailor who does just shirts but impeccably these kinds of places are the stuff of dreams. Nude not with food but books yesssss

Your examples constitute romancing a retail experience, not shopping. Unfortunately, such artisans are easier to find as clicks than bricks. Perhaps retailing will evolve to focus more on such experiences you describe, including clothing options. Shop until your clothes drop.

This post was edited

I'm all in! Great idea ................. if it were only possible.

I'm finding it hard to imagine any retail business that would entertain this idea as well as any outside groups in the area. Public nudity, even inside a closed store, in our area is strongly fought in our area! Besides, all of the people employed by retail that I know of are too self conservative to even consider working such an event albeit even if clothed ...

This post was edited