naked in front of fireplace stove

Really nice to be naked in front of a fireplace stove. Saves gas and you have a chance to be naked and it is good for the climate. Quite natural. And you have a heat radiation which is not possible with electric or gas heating.

This topic was edited
RE:naked in front of fireplace stove

You mean like this.

This post was edited

I havent done the stove but have done the big fireplace. And, you are right, it is quite nice.

This post was edited

We have a fireplace and not a stove.
Haven't been nude in front of it lately, but I agree that it is a wonderful feeling.
Had one somewhat embarrassing experience.
One evening when our son was away at college, I was feeling frisky.
I put on some old clothes and cuddled up with my wife.
As my clothing came off, I threw it into the fire.
Shortly after the last piece hit the flames, our son walks in the front door.
He had gotten a ride home with a friend.

This post was edited

Our fireplace is gas powered and it does feel pretty nice most of the time.

This post was edited

You mean like this.

Yes exactly. My room is then 86 degrees F warm. And sometimes even more. Good for warming up and that naked, perfect!

This post was edited

I just did that yesterday. I took a shower and since the wood stove was cranking out the heat I came and stood in front of it to dry off. Felt great and sure did help dry me off. It did get a little hot on some places on my body. In the evening i sit close to it nude and can feel the heat from it.

This post was edited

You stirred up memories for me. I took this one 10 years ago on a cold day. The fire kept me warm and cozy!

This post was edited

Have not done a stove, but have done a fire pit several times while camping. Need more camping.

This post was edited

Not a stove, but I have a fireplace. Spent many winter nights nude in front of the fire place. Used to camp as a kid, loved the campfire.

This post was edited

I hope one day when I own my own home that it has or we can install a wood burning stove or a fireplace so I can experience this in the winter time!!

This post was edited