RE:Can we have too much nude time?

no wants to get dressed after naked time .I know been there and done that

This post was edited

Putting clothes back on aftergoing nude is not fun , even just wearing underwear after going commando is a pain

This post was edited

Oh so true.
Why we have to when its beautiful out. Warm weather and we have to put clothes on. Just read stories about opening the front doors naked, for deliveries. And the delivery people like it. Oh I cant wait for warmer weather.

This post was edited

For me there is no such thing as too much naked time. While, yes, I experience that feeling of gained comfort and freedom when the clothes come off, it doesn't reduce my enjoyment of being naked when I don't wear anything for several days. In 2021, I worked from home and stayed nude all the time, except to run errands or when I reached for a shirt for the odd video call. My appreciation of being naked never waned. For me its mostly a question of comfort, I just don't like the feeling of clothes, so constricting. I also appreciate the awareness to one's environment where one feels the slightest breeze or change in ambient temperature and how your body adjust to it. I do agree with the comments regarding becoming isolated though. I have to sometimes make an effort and remind myself that wanting to be naked all the time should not lead to avoiding going out and interacting with the textile world.

This post was edited

Haven't hit the limit yet. It is a downer when the wife makes me put something on because it makes her feel "colder" if I'm nude and the heat goes on. It's set at 65F/68F and it's comfortable for me. Her concern is that unless we are both going out somewhere I spend all day and night nude, so she's actively looking for things that will get me out of the house and have to get dressed. Went to the Patton House to watch the hummingbirds and walked around Patagonia and before we even crossed the wash on 4th I was carrying my shoes and did the walking tour and shopping barefoot at least! Maybe at some point you get tired of it, I'm still waiting.

This post was edited

Im fairly new to this nudist lifestyle. The little bit Ive experienced, I LOVE! I dont think there can be too much nude time. Since learning about this lifestyle, I go in my pool nude. I love it! I sunbathe nude. When I HAVE to put on a bathing suit, its uncomfortable. When I have to have clothes on at home (people are home), Im commando. I hate wearing underwear. Right now I have too many people in my house that I cannot go nude all the time. I hope one day I can. I will be nude as much as I can.

This post was edited

I don't think there can ever be too much nude time. It would be great to nude 24/7 365 days out of the year.

This post was edited

I don't think there can ever be too much nude time. It would be great to nude 24/7 365 days out of the year.

I would assume that you would want to live somewhere warmer than Ohio!

This post was edited

I am most comfortable when I am nude. I have found that to be true even amongst the company of several people wearing clothes. That is as long as my nudity is expected. I have wished to have more and more time nude. So to that extent I have not found there to be too much nude time.

This post was edited

I swim nude all the time and avoid swimming if I'm with folks who don't swim nude. But can't say I feel uncomfortable when (if) I ever wear swimming attire but can say it feels really odd or unusual. So when you say it feels uncomfortable do you mean mentally or on your body or both?

This post was edited