Nudism started as a child?

Dear all, I clearly remember those earlier days, I was in class V. I used to wait when parents would be away and I will be left with granny. She never used to come up to the roof. And I used to sit in a corner from where no one could see me from neighborhood. And I used to strip. The warmth of sun on my naked skin always made me feel liberated and I discovered that my little cock becomes hard.

That was the start.
Who all started nudism as a child?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism started as a child?

I started as a kid. Always eager to shed of all my clothes whenever I got to be all alone at home

This post was edited

i started from hostel days when i was near 12

This post was edited

I remember me feel the urge to undress from early on and used to do so when ever oppurtunity available and this is from age +/- 4yrs. I don't remember getting caught but the feel and adreline is unwordable.

This post was edited

I remember me feel the urge to undress from early on and used to do so when ever oppurtunity available and this is from age +/- 4yrs. I don't remember getting caught but the feel and adreline is unwordable.

This post was edited

As a child, I actually both love and frighten to be naked.
I loved, because it was comfortable.
I frightened, because everyone around me either taught me that it is a bad practice, or they did such things which I would not like at all. Dropping my pants suddenly in front of others, or jokingly grabbing my penis or bum, sometime they did masturbate seeing my penis forcefully when I was unaware of these things (sex/masturbation and all that).

Then I also started to believe that, nudism is actually the result of my wrong thinking. So I avoided it in my childhood. (Even when I was completely alone)...

This post was edited

I remember staying over my grandparents house in the summer and she would set up the sprinkler and let me run nude under it to cool off . I was. Maby 6 years old

This post was edited

I too discovered how good and liberating being nude was as a child. I remember about 10years old I was in my room after swimming, took off my swimmers and lay naked on my bed in the sun. Ever since my favourite nudist thing is nude sunbathing !

This post was edited

I was naked whenever I could get away with it as a child. I did not and still don't like the feeling of clothing on my body. I am autistic, and recently found that many autistic people don't like clothing. My parents were too conservative to allow me to be naked whenever I wanted. Once I began living on my own, I began being naked whenever possible.

This post was edited

I was naked whenever I could get away with it as a child. I did not and still don't like the feeling of clothing on my body. I am autistic, and recently found that many autistic people don't like clothing. My parents were too conservative to allow me to be naked whenever I wanted. Once I began living on my own, I began being naked whenever possible.

Our grandson is autistic and rarely wears more than shorts at home in the summer.
I would like to see if he wants to swim nude so I could too, but don't want to create issues with his mother, who has primary custody.

This post was edited

Somewhat similar background. Guess it explains why I had no issues with our nude boys swim classes from seventh through eleventh grades.

This post was edited