Some forum questions posted just make me wonder

Some forum questions posted people like the one below just make me wonder.

If you went to see your doctor and they just asked you to get "undressed", would you take off absolutely everything?These questions....

This topic was edited
RE:Some forum questions posted just make me wonder

Even though I completely understand what the nurse meant, I will take off everything including shoes and socks and if provided will wear the little paper gown otherwise I'll sit naked on the exam table. The Doctor knocks and comes in and says I could have left on my t shirt and socks for my prostate exam. I do the same at the Dermatologist, they give me the little plastic briefs to wear.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with a doctor, but an amusing incident about how much to take off.

We had taken a long walk in a state park. I got very warm while walking. When we got back to the parking lot, it was almost empty. Since I had driven quite a bit today, my wife offered to drive back. It was later than I expected, so we were a anxious to get back.
Me "I want to get my shirt off before I buckle my seat belt and I can take my shoes and socks off while you are driving."
Wife "You can take it all off before I start."
I took off my shirt and footwear. I unbuckled my belt and started to unbutton my shorts.
Wife "You know that isn't what I meant."
Me "But it is what you said."
To avoid a confrontation, I buttoned my top shorts button and buckled my belt .

This post was edited

Even though I completely understand what the nurse meant, I will take off everything including shoes and socks and if provided will wear the little paper gown otherwise I'll sit naked on the exam table. The Doctor knocks and comes in and says I could have left on my t shirt and socks for my prostate exam. I do the same at the Dermatologist, they give me the little plastic briefs to wear.

I kept one pair for the dermatologist for a while. Decided to wear a solid swim brief instead so I wouldn't have to have underwear to wear twice a year. Finally asked the dermatologist how he felt about examining nude patients. He said that it allowed a better examination but didn't ask patients to be nude since many would be uncomfortable doing it. Haven't worn anything under my pants to the dermatologist since. Should have asked sooner.

For my urologist, I am dressed for the discussion part of the exam, and drop my pants for the prostate and hernia check. Shirt and shoes stay on. No comments have been made about the lack of underwear.

This post was edited

Some forum questions posted people like the one below just make me wonder..

Well theres the answer.. they totally miss the point of naturism and would rather a finger up the arse.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with a doctor, but an amusing incident about how much to take off.We had taken a long walk in a state park. I got very warm while walking. When we got back to the parking lot, it was almost empty. Since I had driven quite a bit today, my wife offered to drive back. It was later than I expected, so we were a anxious to get back.Me "I want to get my shirt off before I buckle my seat belt and I can take my shoes and socks off while you are driving."Wife "You can take it all off before I start."I took off my shirt and footwear. I unbuckled my belt and started to unbutton my shorts.Wife "You know that isn't what I meant."Me "But it is what you said."To avoid a confrontation, I buttoned my top shorts button and buckled my belt .

Words DO matter, hee hee! I'm happy your wife worded her offer to you so poorly in the car, giving you a ripe opportunity to take her words literally, but also glad you chose to re-buckle your shorts instead of forcing the issue, knowing she was just being sloppy with her choice of words. Respect for your partner does take precedent over making a grammatical point.

Riding in the car naked is a pastime I surely do miss! Maintaining my lack of incarceration has strangely become a higher priority to me than my deep desire for constant bareness. It may not be much cloth but I do always put something on the bangers & mash when I'm on the road.

This post was edited

Nothing to do with a doctor, but an amusing incident about how much to take off.We had taken a long walk in a state park. I got very warm while walking. When we got back to the parking lot, it was almost empty. Since I had driven quite a bit today, my wife offered to drive back. It was later than I expected, so we were a anxious to get back.Me "I want to get my shirt off before I buckle my seat belt and I can take my shoes and socks off while you are driving."Wife "You can take it all off before I start."I took off my shirt and footwear. I unbuckled my belt and started to unbutton my shorts.Wife "You know that isn't what I meant."Me "But it is what you said."To avoid a confrontation, I buttoned my top shorts button and buckled my belt .Words DO matter, hee hee! I'm happy your wife worded her offer to you so poorly in the car, giving you a ripe opportunity to take her words literally, but also glad you chose to re-buckle your shorts instead of forcing the issue, knowing she was just being sloppy with her choice of words. Respect for your partner does take precedent over making a grammatical point.Riding in the car naked is a pastime I surely do miss! Maintaining my lack of incarceration has strangely become a higher priority to me than my deep desire for constant bareness. It may not be much cloth but I do always put something on the bangers & mash when I'm on the road.
I am torn between driving nude and not.
Pleasure v. possible legal ramifications.
If I were in a state like Vermont where it is clearly legal, I would be more likely to try.
My normal driving attire in summer is moderately short shorts and nothing else.
If I am going to a beach, it may be just a tan through swim brief.
Never tried driving in a thong. When I got my convertible, a friend who knows that I like to be minimally dressed aske me if I was going to drive it in a swim brief. I replied that since I was sitting down, I might as well just wear a thong. Haven't actually done it though.
Since you live full time at a nudist resort, do you find it easier to dress and do errands because you know as soon as you get home, you can be nude again or is it more like since you rarely wear anything in warm weather, putting on any clothing feels strange and confining?

This post was edited