Amusement Park

We've had questions about stores and museums, but who would be nude at an amusement park if allowed to do so.
I certainly would.
I have been to a few, usually near the beach, that allow shirtless men.
Certainly feels better than having to wear a shirt on a hot day and being able to feel the wind on my chest is good.
Feeling the wind everywhere would be even better!

This topic was edited
RE:Amusement Park

I love this, you beat me to this one!
Yes an amusement park nude would be great - and if that person in front of you on the roller coaster hurls all over you its pretty easy to just hose you down!!!

This post was edited

I would if it was posted Nudity Allowed.

This post was edited

I love this, you beat me to this one!Yes an amusement park nude would be great - and if that person in front of you on the roller coaster hurls all over you its pretty easy to just hose you down!!!

Nothing to do with nudity, but on the Superman Roller Coaster at Six Flags great adventure in NJ. the seats tilt forward so you ride parallel to the ground, face down. When I mentioned this to a friend who does not like Roller Coasters. his response was "I should try it. That way when I hurl, it won't land on my clothes!"

This post was edited

195 of us set a new world record for the most naked people on a roller coaster in March 2019. It was the "Grand National " in Blackpool Pleasure Beach, UK

This post was edited

British Naturism hosts an annual day at Alton Towers theme park.

This post was edited

195 of us set a new world record for the most naked people on a roller coaster in March 2019. It was the "Grand National " in Blackpool Pleasure Beach, UK

I had seen this outside of TN but had forgotten about it - the record though is surely dependent upon how many seats the roller coaster has (and if you fill them)?

This post was edited

The log ride and river canyon types rides would be more than ideal naked - nothing worse than getting all soggy in clothes you've worn on these rides (usually and mostly your back side where it goes on the seat)

This post was edited

Lazy river floats makes so much sense clothes free.
The log ride and river canyon types rides would be more than ideal naked - nothing worse than getting all soggy in clothes you've worn on these rides (usually and mostly your back side where it goes on the seat)

This post was edited

I always wear quick dry shorts and sandals to minimize the amount of water my clothes absorb.
If they allow men to be shirtless in that part of the park, I don't wear one.

This post was edited

Lazy river floats makes so much sense clothes free.The log ride and river canyon types rides would be more than ideal naked - nothing worse than getting all soggy in clothes you've worn on these rides (usually and mostly your back side where it goes on the seat)

They sure do!

This post was edited