RE:Looking into which WNBR to do for 2023

If you are spending your week in western NY after the ride and want to stay north in for the time in between, Noodengr2 has a clothing optional B&B near where Ohio, Indiana and Michigan meet.
He has commented a few times on a guest who walked in nude carrying only his car keys and toiletries case.
I think you would be a good candidate to do the same.

This post was edited

That is a little farther west than I am going. I am not sure I will do the ride since I can not get any accurate information on it. All there info is on a private Facebook page. I do not want to join Facebook, since I don't feel I have to spill my guts out so Mark Zuckerberg can throw a few more bucks on his pile of billions There is an email address on the main WNBR page that I sent an email to requesting info, but got no reply. There is also a link to a website that just goes to a blank page. This is not the only time this has happened

This post was edited

So far I have 2 rides scheduled. Buffalo 7/22/23 and Houston 9/9/23. I am still waiting for other dates to be announced, and would like to do rides that I have not done before. I may do a repeat ride or 2 but that is not a priority. 2 of the ones I am thinking of are Boston and Columbus. I would appreciate any information on either of these by someone that has participated or better yet is involved in the organization of them

Are you doing the Houston ride tomorrow?

This post was edited