Pictures

Again. I am curious as to why there are several "ask me for my picture" members in here. I don't believe, in a society with unemployed and starving Lawyers, that fear of workplace snoops is acceptable. I would absolutely LOVE someone to try and cause me social embarrassment through my affiliation with TrueNudists. I'd own my own tropical island.
Mike Hanson
Phoenix, Arizona

This topic was edited
RE: Pictures

yes they have with me to. i deny anyone with blank profile unless they accompany the friend request with a msg introducing them selves

This post was edited

I had one a few weeks back introducing herself via msg, asking for my e-mail address. Turned out to be a known (to TN) scammer, doing the send me money I'm in a refugee camp in Nigeria bit.
mike

This post was edited
Scams

I think with any website you get the scammers and fishers. Also, I think there must be a lot of people making fake profiles on here as a joke to see how many people they can mess with. If that wasn't the case, why would "trudenudist certified" even be an option? Furthermore, I would not be the least bit surprised to find out some of these female profiles are actually created by guys who know some women only accept other women as there friends.

This post was edited

I was an "ask me for picture" person for a while. I don't want my face and naked body together for anyone to see, including the pervs and trolls you speak of. I mistakenly thought that the first picture I ever posted had to be a nude of me with my face visible. Photos of me showing full face and other features that identify me are personal, to be shared with friends in person.
I think it is a little unfair to automatically assume that people are pervs because they have no picture, comments or friends. Everyone starts out that way. Not wanting to provide photos also makes making friends a little harder. In my case, I am not asking people to be friends and probably will not for a while. i am not turning everyone down when I am asked, but I am not actively asking anyone yet.
Regarding becoming a True Nudist...I wish I could. I am a true nudist in person. That is enough for me. I enjoy discussions with people and appreciate advice from people that helps me with my own nudist journey. In turn, I try to help too, when I can.
I guess I am justing asking to to keep in mind that a person that has no photo, no profile and no comments might be a true, respectful and friendly nudist. They might be someone that should be locked up too, but they might be a good person, just a little shy or cautious.

This post was edited

Hey!!! I AM an "ask me for picture" person. Didn't know that. My pictures (only 2 so far) are set for "friends only", which means friends and true nudists. I logged out and checked my profile. Although I set that I am male, which I am, that naked woman icon is there. I don't know how to change it. I didn't set it. I set that I am male when I created my account.
I'd prefer to change it, but don't know how without providing a picture for everyone. Sorry.

This post was edited

That's *because* you have your photos set to friends list only !

This post was edited

That's *because* you have your photos set to friends list only !
Yes, but I am male, my proile says "male" but my "ask me for picture" icon is "female". I know why my profile picture is only visible to friends and certified members. I don;t know why the icon others see is a woman and not a man. That is what I am getting at.

This post was edited

..and even stranger is they have little or no profile, and do not respond when 'asked' for a picture. What gives? Who are they? Wh so many fakes and non-active 'members' who sign up and provide nothing of substance about nudism or themselves? Such a waste of time.
What is your obsession with getting pictures from people? People that provide nothing...OK. There are many people that provide quite a lot on this site about nudism, but don't give you a picture. I don't plan on giving you a picture of me for your collection. That is cautious, not "strange", and my caution is reinforced by your repetitive ranting about not getting pictures.

This post was edited

To the middle school teacher, TN has many member/lawyers waiting for such a thing to occur. Plus, the person posting the photo's would be too busy defending themselves against a felony (in all USA states) for contributing to minors delinquency. Okay, it would be a haul, but personal freedoms still carry a lot of clout, and the ensuing settlement from the school board would more than enough cover short term losses.

This post was edited

To the middle school teacher, TN has many member/lawyers waiting for such a thing to occur. Plus, the person posting the photo's would be too busy defending themselves against a felony (in all USA states) for contributing to minors delinquency. Okay, it would be a haul, but personal freedoms still carry a lot of clout, and the ensuing settlement from the school board would more than enough cover short term losses.
I know there would be recourse, but would you want to go through that? What if your children attend that school. Now they will be tormented by their classmates even more than normal. Maybe nobody finds out who posted the picture, or people know but have no proof. The school board would not be responsible. If they didn't fire you right away, but waited for a while and then determined that, given the circumstances, it is not possible for you to perform your duties, they could "let you go" without violating any laws and without having to settle at all.
There is a lot more to it than simply the job and the salary. The fact is...some people have extremely valid reasons for not providing a full nude photo. You should respect their decision. Root out the scammers, by all means...other than discriminating against a broad group because some bad guys like to hide amongst them. Ban people for their comments and photos, not their lack of provinding photos to you.

This post was edited